Website Abbott Laboratories Qatar
Senior Medical Representative
Abbott Laboratories Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Medical Representative in Abbott Laboratories Qatar
Senior Medical Representative Jobs 2023 in Abbott Laboratories Qatar:- Senior Medical Representative has publish a notification on www.Abbott Laboratories.com career page for the recruitment of Abbott Laboratories Qatar Post in Abbott Laboratories Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Abbott Laboratories Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Abbott Laboratories Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Medical Representative|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 Per Month|
|Job Location||Abbott Laboratories Qatar|
|Job type||Abbott Laboratories Qatar Jobs|
Senior Medical Representative Jobs in Abbott Laboratories Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
WORKING AT ABBOTT
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
THE OPPORTUNITY – SENIOR MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE
ESTABLISHED PHARMACEUTICALS – We are committed to bringing the benefits of our trusted medicines to more people in the world’s fastest-growing countries. Our broad portfolio of high-quality and differentiated branded generic medicines reaches across multiple therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, women’s health, cardiometabolic, pain management/central nervous system, and respiratory.
As the Senior Medical Representative, you’ll be responsible for consistent sales growth and achievement of goals and targets for our business in the assigned regions, while collaborating among other team members and sharing knowledge and increase efforts towards aligned sales plans by finding opportunities, improving and gaining new business while maintaining the existing business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Responsible for promoting and/or selling the organization’s products across multiple or non-specified channels in a designated territory by contacting specialists, physicians, pharmacies and/or distributors.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with HCPs.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of HCPs.
- Demonstrating and presenting Abbott EPD products to HCPS.
- Building and maintaining a good business relationships with Customer.
- Plan and schedules weekly and monthly time tables for the day to day activities with clear KPIs.
- Responsible for an assigned geographic area with corresponding sales performance plan.
- Providing a consistence market feedback.
- Educational qualification in pharmaceutical/medical science.
- 2-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sales in the given market.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.abbott.