Website Accenture Qatar
Cloud Advisory Senior Manager
Accenture Qatar Job Vacancy at Cloud Advisory Senior Manager in Qatar. Cloud Advisory Senior Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Accenture Qatar Job Vacancy at Cloud Advisory Senior Manager in Qatar
Cloud Advisory Senior Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Cloud Advisory Senior Manager has publish a notification on www.vistasglobal.com career page for the recruitment of Accenture Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Accenture Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Accenture Qatar|
|Name of Post||Cloud Advisory Senior Manager|
|Salary||QAR 30,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Cloud Advisory Senior Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Cloud Advisory Senior Manager
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Operations.
A Cloud Advisory SM owns the cloud agenda and responsibility to drive key opportunities at select clients. He carries conversation around all facets of the Cloud business and draws in other resources as appropriate; He has experience in selling and/or and delivering Cloud programs. He provides the highest level of consultative support on enterprise-wide information cloud technology-based systems including selection of cloud providers. He has the highest level of understanding of best practices with respect to the planning, design, implementation and use of information technology and information management systems and processes on the Cloud. He leverages Accenture cloud assets: myNAV, A4C, ACP, etc. He sets the direction and provide critical support in the strategic and tactical planning for the design and use of Cloud Technology. He acts as the Client C-Suite trusted advisor for all Cloud related initiatives.
- Advise senior technical clients on cloud-enabled enterprise transformation agendas
- Be responsible for driving the creation of the value case for the client business challenges that would most benefit from migration to Google Cloud Platform
- Be able to build and transform new markets and identify, capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers
- Help clients understand cloud-oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud, and Big Data
- Be disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meet sales targets and operational standards.
- Develop and coach a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- MAAG Cloud certification (Microsoft)
- Minimum of 5 years of cloud migration experience with Cloud
- Minimum of 10 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Minimum of 10 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Clients in Qatar
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record in areas involving cloud application development, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, data center modernization, or ERP apps on cloud
- Prior experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Agile certification
- Prior experience in advising executives on modern technology architectures with an emphasis on Cloud architectures, patterns and tools
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.