Website Acciona Qatar
Senior Operations Manager
Acciona Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Operations Manager in Qatar
Senior Operations Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Operations Manager has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Acciona Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Acciona Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Acciona Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Operations Manager|
|Salary||QAR 17,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Mission: Coordinate, schedule and implement the projects he/she leads within his/her unit/department, based on established standards and procedures, optimizing profitability of the projects assigned, and seeing to it that the established deadlines and quality standards are met. They are responsible for the performance of service contracts. They plan, optimise and supervise the usage of resources to ensure that the services are rendered on time, with the prescribed specifications and cost. Their most common duties include: Managing contracts, drawing up budget estimates, planning and establishing the phases of the service, supervising the activities of the sub-contractors, the subordinate staff and the workers, verifying the quality of the work throughout all phases of the service, etc.
Requisitos del candidato
KEY ROLES AND DUTIES:
- Financial Accountability – Attain budget goals by analysing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget, and working with senior management. Contribute to the development of the annual budget and promote innovative ways to add value and reduce costs within the team and associated projects.
- Resources – To promote the highest standards of business ethos and strategically ensuring the most effective use of resources in support of business objectives. Deploy resources appropriately to actively seek out and make efficiency savings and or reductions to the relevant running costs. Ensure compliance with HR policy and procedures
- Operations strategy, planning and development – Lead and develop the operational capability of our team to support planned growth with a focus on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on targets – Review and track the budget with internal stakeholders to consider how best to support maximum revenue and profit, creating and manage resource plans to achieve results
- Performance Management and Leadership of the Team – Work with direct reports, to drive a strong & collaborative culture.
- Customer Service and Satisfaction – Sustain, retain and improve excellent customer service by incorporating innovation with products/additional services. Identify opportunities for account development in conjunction with the Business Development team. Develop effective relationships with clients and stakeholders ensuring their satisfaction with service delivery and meet regularly with senior client management to further develop these relationships
- Compliance & HSE – Responsible for the statutory compliance of required regulations and ensuring all records are kept up to date and ready for inspection by our client, or any other professional body
- Suppliers & Service Providers Management – Directs team to identify and manage appropriate third-party partners including undertaking regular review of local supplier/partner contracts to identify opportunities, efficiencies and cost savings.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree. A professional qualification in real estate and/or facilities management or relevant experience is desirable
- Project Management Certification is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- General knowledge/understanding of Health and Safety risks including manual handling, worksite safety, trip and fall hazards. A qualification in health & safety (NEBOSH, IOSH) is desirable.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- MUST have at least 5 years of relevant experience in facility management within clinical or hospital environment
- Experience in the healthcare, hotels and/or airports industry
- Solid experience in FM at a manager level will be desirable
- Leadership skills with proven experience of leading, supporting, and mentoring teams
- Must be customer focused
- Proven experience in leading projects
- Financial Management experience
To apply for this job please visit www.acciona.com.