Website Agroshipping LLC Qatar
Agroshipping LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at Accounts Assistant in Qatar . Accounts Assistant Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Agroshipping LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at Accounts Assistant in Qatar
Accounts Assistant Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Accounts Assistant has publish a notification on www.edarabia.com career page for the recruitment of Agroshipping LLC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Agroshipping LLC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Agroshipping LLC Qatar|
|Name of Post||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 7,970.00 per month|
Accounts Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Timely recording of transactions in General Ledger and various sub-ledgers of the accounting system and legacy systems.
- Preparation of documents related to banks (Daily deposit Slips, LCs, Payments, cheques etc.)
- Assist in Monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Assist in monthly general ledger reconciliations and sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Ensure the necessary timely input for Inter Unit reconciliations
- Assist the verification of inventory, cash
- Perform fixed assets tagging and support physical verification process.
- Support the document management system as per the company policies
- Any other functions assigned by the immediate supervisor in relation to the functional area.
- Support the preparation of Debit Notes / Credit Notes to Customers & Suppliers.
- Sent statement of accounts to suppliers / customers
- Ensure timely data collection and data analysis
- Communicate with internal and external parties for managing daily tasks
- Timely execution of tasks required to achieve the department’s short term strategic goals.
- Strive to improve the efficiency of doing daily tasks
- Assist in on-boarding of new employees, when required
- Minimum University degree in Accounting & Commerce from a Reputed University
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 year experience in an accounting environment
- Around 22 to 25 years of age.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills.
- Good business communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.edarabia.com.