Website Airswift Qatar
Airswift Qatar Job Vacancy at Lead Cost in Qatar
Lead Cost Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Lead Cost has publish a notification on www.airswift.com career page for the recruitment of Airswift Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Airswift Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Airswift Qatar|
|Name of Post||Lead Cost|
|Salary||QAR 17,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Lead Cost Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specialising in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source a Lead Cost. The position will be based at site and is responsible to provide expert professional advice and guidance in allocation, planning and stewardship of costs and expenditures of Project and develop and modify procedures to meet business requirements during project phases. This is a long-term contract role working on a residential basis 6-days per week / 10 hours per day. Please see details below;
Title: Lead Cost
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 24 months (potential for extension)
Working Schedule: 6-days per week / 10 hours per day
Key Job Accountabilities
- Develop and maintain a set of Project Cost Control procedures, guidelines and flow charts to meet project requirements along with a standard cost reporting process across all project EPC Contracts.
- Ensure cost data integrity across all EPC Contracts and make sure cost information is accurately compiled and reported to Project Management to provide visibility on overall project cost status and performance.
- Direct project team and provide guidance and expertise to Project Cost Engineers assigned to each one of the EPCs and ensure common understanding and standardized practice of cost control processes in terms of Value Of Work Done (VOWD) reporting, forecast updates, contractors’ change orders, trend and contingency management and expenditures allocation.
- Support the Business Division Manager and lead the financial input into Funding Packages submittals, e.g. Advance Commitments (ACs), Full Funding (FF), Supplementary Funding whenever required and recommend budget transfers to ensure that all necessary funding is provided and Project Cost At Completion is aligned with the approved budgets.
- Development of Forecast cost estimates and preparation of annual Work Program and Budget (WP&B) taking full consideration of project scope, progress achieved and pending to complete scope.
- Develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) for the overall NFE Onshore project consistent with project scope and reporting structures requirements across project EPCs.
- Facilitate the monitoring of FEED and EPC contractors and project’s cost performance comparing to agreed control plans and recommends corrective plans as required during project execution with the appropriate PMT personnel. Monitor, review and endorse FEED and EPC Contractors deliverables in terms of VOWD reporting, Trend Management and Earned Value Analysis
- Advise Head Project Controls and NFE Project Leadership Team of any potential cost issues as early enough to mitigate, provide guidance on corrective actions and measures to mitigate any adverse trends. In conjunction with Head Project Controls develop and implement corrective actions and recovery plans ensuring these are implemented in a timely manner.
- Follow up Project Commitments in line with approved budgets and ensure all change orders are dully submitted (with regard to contractual compliance) and are subject to proper Management approval. Provide guidance to Procurement and Contracts teams for commitments’ WBS and CBS allocations.
- Develop inhouse cost reporting solutions for managing Project Cost ensuring accuracy, integrity and consistency of data.
- Provide support for EPC tenders technical evaluations during Pre-EPC phase by developing Tender Evaluation Plans, facilitating and coordinating the technical evaluation process, developing Technical Bid Evaluation reports and getting required approvals from project management and NFE committees.
Bachelor Degree in Finance, Engineering, Construction Management related subjects or relevant experience.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 years’ experience in Project Cost Control for EPC oil and gas capital projects, of which a minimum of 5 years is in field scheduling together with a thorough and extensive knowledge of Project Controls principles, theories and concepts.
- Previous experience on major projects, from an Owner’s perspective, managing EPC Lump Sum Contracts, working with multi-lingual contract teams with large local subcontractors and mentoring Developees is required. Knowledge of Qatargas practices, processes and expectations with respect to cost controls is desirable.
- Experience required in working with ERP systems and Project Management systems (such as SAP or any other O&G ERP).
To apply for this job please visit icontract.airswift.com.