Website Airswift Qatar
Lead of Structural
Airswift Qatar Job Vacancy at Lead of Structural in Qatar
Lead of Structural Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Lead of Structural has publish a notification on www.airswift.com career page for the recruitment of Airswift Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Airswift Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Airswift Qatar|
|Name of Post||Lead of Structural|
|Salary||QAR 114,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Lead of Structural Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for Lead Of Structural – to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- Coordinate activities in respect to Offshore Structures (i.e. Topsides, Jackets, Decks, Bridges, subsea structures, Brownfield Modifications) detailed design, technical and execution definition, procurement, installation and testing/commissioning. Review project technical requirements and ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Implements the delivery of Offshore Structures detailed design, risk-based evaluation of complex technical issues, ensuring detailed design deliverables are compliant with project requirements, while meeting required quality expectations. Coordinates the delivery (content and timing) of offshore structures deliverables in accordance with project requirements from EPC Contractor.
- Coordinate activities in respect to Offshore Structures (i.e. Topsides, Jackets, Decks, Bridges, subsea structures, Brownfield Modifications) detailed design, technical and execution definition, procurement, installation and testing/commissioning.
- Coordinate the activities of the EPC contractors, vendors and subcontractors, as required, to ensure quality assurance and production timing of the Offshore Structures deliverables is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule and budget.
- Analyse technical attachments and scope description of structures related purchase orders to ensure compliance with scope description in related contracts.
- Ensure Offshore Structures engineering design is in accordance with the project’s change management program and consistent with the Offshore Structures engineering schedule and critical milestones (LLI procurement, engineered equipment procurement; ROS dates, etc.); steward recovery plans to address any schedule delays and resolution of Contractor’s engineering claims, if any.
- Supply previous lessons learned knowledge to enhance project performance and ensure that current project lessons learned are captured for future reference.
Assess Contractor’s Structures related activities in respect to engineering execution by ensuring plans, procedures, objectives, and overall job requirements adhere to specifications, standards, and design verification processes.
- Cooperate with review teams and support post-audit activities related to structural design.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering discipline.
- 15 years’ overall experience, 10 years’ relevant structural experience with 5 years in a Lead Structural engineering level with overall responsibility for structural engineering execution of offshore projects. Broad and extensive knowledge of design standards, specifications, codes, appropriate safety criteria, offshore facilities and structure design, construction, operations, and engineering administration.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and interface skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Structural analysis programs, and experience of project management systems.
To apply for this job please visit icontract.airswift.com.