Website Al Jazeera Media Network Al Jazeera Media Network Qatar
Assistant Engagement Producer
Al Jazeera Media Network Job Vacancy at Assistant Engagement Producer in Qatar. Assistant Engagement Producer Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Al Jazeera Media Network Job Vacancy at Assistant Engagement Producer in Qatar
Assistant Engagement Producer Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Assistant Engagement Producer has publish a notification on www.aljazeera.com career page for the recruitment of Al Jazeera Media Network Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Al Jazeera Media Network can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Al Jazeera Media Network|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engagement Producer|
|Salary||QAR 9,070.00 per month|
Assistant Engagement Producer Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The Associate Engagement Producer will be primarily responsible for supporting the production of breaking and trending news content across digital and social platforms. Content formats include tweets, short videos, raw videos and graphic cards. The abilities to spot social trends, find viral videos and source UGC content are key to this role. This individual should have solid news judgment and be an excellent writer who can concisely explain news events. This individual should also have a working knowledge of video production and basic video editing skills.
The Associate Engagement Producer should know everything that people are talking about on the Internet, primarily related to news and current affairs. This person will research, pitch and produce stories that drive conversations on our digital platforms and compliment text stories on our website. Research and writing skills are key requirements for this position, however producing graphics and short videos are also part of the gig. This role requires editorial experience with sourcing, verifying news, understanding what makes a compelling story and being able to work in a high-pressure news environment.
- Research stories and social conversations
- Source UGC content
- Monitor social media trends and conversations
- Produce digital media content: tweets, videos, graphics, memes, etc.
- Re-versioning broadcast content for digital and social platforms
- Support coverage of live events on social media, including live tweeting, fact checking, cutting raw videos and producing graphic cards
- Commission complementary content to go with stories such as GIFs, memes, etc.
- Experiment with content creation
- Analyze social media trends to continually enhance best practices
- Deliver content with a consistent voice and tone across digital platforms
- Work with Engagement editors on establishing and documenting best practices
- Bachelor Degree in journalism or digital media, or relevant experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.