Website Al Jazeera Media Network Qatar
Senior Engineer C&D NOC
Al Jazeera Media Network Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Engineer C&D NOC in Qatar
Senior Engineer C&D NOC Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Engineer C&D NOC has publish a notification on www.aljazeera.com career page for the recruitment of Al Jazeera Media Network Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Al Jazeera Media Network Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Al Jazeera Media Network Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Engineer C&D NOC|
|Salary||QAR 11,000.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Engineer C&D NOC Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
You will be a key member of the team to provide engineering support to our Al Jazeera Media Network services.
The Senior NOC engineer uses his experience and expertise on the field of Contribution and Distribution Systems and technologies in leading the team to accomplish tasks and daily work.
In addition, much of his/her work will be devoted to C&D systems and services incidents’ analysis, Activity Monitoring, taking part in the implementation of the preventive and corrective maintenance.
Job Type: Contract – Freelance
- Ensures healthy operating conditions of all Aljazeera satellite Contribution and Distribution Services and OTT live streaming services worldwide and within AJMN infrastructure for quality control, identifying service‐impacting anomalies and alerting appropriate personnel as needed.
- Ensures healthy operating conditions and provide 1st level support for the internal IPTV system.
- Analyze and diagnose systems faults/alarms occurrences, analyses services incidents, and reports to C&D‐MN Team and services providers as applicable and follow‐up on rectification progress.
- Taking part in the implementation of the preventive and corrective maintenance plans, taking part in the systems updates and upgrades through assessing changes and risk on operations.
- Provide 1st level support for various C&D sub‐systems to maintain services ON AIR.
- Ensure that any service affecting issues are effectively communicated to C&D teams for level 2/3 support.
- Monitoring and Control all C&D Systems and Networks connection to/from end users, clients, viewers and service providers to ensure minimal services downtime.
- Perform Signal Routing and Monitoring of Incoming and Outgoing signals through various C&D systems, Satellite & Fiber links with end‐user, clients, viewers and service providers.
- Measures and analyses signal at all forms (RF, Baseband, IP and ASI) to ensure that signals comply with established industry and AJMN standard.
- Provides help and information to end‐users/viewers on their program needs, transmission & reception status and pass on information to the relevant end‐user.
- Reports all events during the daily operation work including transmission and customer incident reports and submit these reports to concern parties.
- Perform C&D Daily Operations reports including Service and Equipment Checklist reports and monthly system and service check.
- Update SAT website with all changes on AJMN platforms, solve and follow up with AJMN users to improve user experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Telecommunication/Broadcast/Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in operating end-to-end OTT video delivery technologies
- Skills on any of the following areas depending on specialization on either RF, Compression or Baseband (as applicable):
- Excellent Skills in Troubleshooting, configuration and setup of different RF Systems and equipment (KA, DBS, Ku, C Bands)
- Excellent Skills in Troubleshooting, configuration and setup of different Digital Compression Systems and equipment.
- Excellent Skills in Troubleshooting, configuration and setup of different broadcast systems and equipment.
- Excellent Skills in Troubleshooting, configuration and setup of different live streaming OTT encoding platform and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of monitoring systems such as Dataminer, Nagios, Tivoli etc.
- Knowledge of DVB digital compression systems including MPEG‐2/MPEG‐4 and SD/HD.
- Knowledge of Satellite Newsgathering Equipment including DSNG Flyaways and Trucks.
- Knowledge of waveform and vector scopes, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, stream analyzers, digital and analog
- Test equipment, and various types of on‐hand tools are necessary.
- Knowledge of streaming of OTT video and audio delivery including codecs, frame rate, bitrate, and resolution settings Understanding of content ingestion workflows and CMS
- Knowledge of CDN (Content delivery network)
- Knowledge of live streaming OTT encoding platform and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of television systems and theory, analog and digital communications and digital television transmission.
- Knowledge of component, composite and SD‐SDI and HD‐SDI video, analog audio.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.