Website Al Jazira Group
Senior Data Protection Specialist
Al Jazira Group Job Vacancy at Senior Data Protection Specialist in Qatar. Senior Data Protection Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Al Jazira Group Job Vacancy at Senior Data Protection Specialist in Qatar
Senior Data Protection Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Senior Data Protection Specialist has publish a notification on www.jazira-group.com career page for the recruitment of Al Jazira Group Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Al Jazira Group can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Al Jazira Group|
|Name of Post||Senior Data Protection Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 16,650.00 per month|
Senior Data Protection Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The Senior Data Protection Specialist leads in developing, operationalizing, managing, and reviewing some of the data protection areas. This position leads, among others, on the data protection by design and default, data protection impact assessment.
- Develop guidelines and operationalize Data Protection by Design and Default.
- Develop guidelines and manage Data Protection Impact Assessment.
- Develop policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines in different areas impacting data protection.
- Design, develop, conduct and maintain a complete privacy and security risk register (DPIA and Risk Register), including assessment, remediation plan, and progress.
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement in AJMN technical and security practice.
- Lead in developing tools, operating, and maintaining the data for DPO office management, including Data Subject Access Request management, Data Processing Register, Data Flow Mapping, Consent Management, Breach Management, and Privacy by Design.
- Support in the development and conduct training and awareness for data protection and security across AJMN.
- Support Internal, external auditor, and external regulatory body as required
- Support DPO in exercising DPO responsibilities, particularly in technical and security areas.
- 8+ years of experience in software development, particularly in the security testing
- Knowledge of security and privacy regulations and standards
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed or influence based environment.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Agile Development
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Information Security Governance
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Internal Audit
- Data Flow Design
- Incident Management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.