Website Al Mana Qatar
Maintenance Site Supervisor
Al Mana Qatar Job Vacancy at Maintenance Site Supervisor in Qatar
Maintenance Site Supervisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Maintenance Site Supervisor has publish a notification on www.almana.com career page for the recruitment of Al Mana Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Al Mana Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Al Mana Qatar|
|Name of Post||Maintenance Site Supervisor|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Maintenance Site Supervisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Oversee the maintenance works ensuring the timely resolution of the request within the satisfaction of the Customer, is in accordance to the lease agreement.
· Review all Maintenance Requests received; assign the respective team members or individuals to the request for its timely resolution.
· Follow up on pending or escalated requests, reviewing the present issues at hand, providing inputs or assistance for its timely resolution.
· Personally oversee critical or major maintenance / repair issues, providing instructions to expedite its repair.
· Conduct random inspections of the maintenance work done by the team to ensure quality and efficiency.
· Monitor all Maintenance issues and its status; inform the Tenant on any prolonged issues in the repair.
· Plan and schedule the preventive maintenance of the building / compound’s main equipment (e.g. Generator, Elevator, HVAC System etc.) to ensure its continuous operations without interruption.
· Determine the materials, equipment and supplies needed to be used; issue request to the Procurement Officer for purchase or lease / rent.
· Ensure all completed Maintenance request has been acknowledged by the Tenant and filed for future reference.
· Ensure that all maintenance requests are entered / recorded in the Maintenance register / logbook.
2 HOUSEKEEPING / CLEANING
· Supervise the Housekeeping and Cleaning activities of the assigned compound / building’s public areas in order to maintain its cleanliness and sanitary conditions resulting to a better surrounding for visitors and tenants.
· Oversee the housekeeping of the public facilities to ensure its cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
· Ensure the regular cleaning and sanitation of the building / compound’s public toilet by the janitorial team.
· Oversee the cleaning of other public areas of the building / compound on a regular basis.
· Coordinate with the Head Foreman / Real Estate & Facilities Manager regarding landscaping issues or other matters of the building / compound.
· Conduct regular inspections of the vicinity and public facilities to monitor cleanliness of the said areas.
· Oversee the pest control and garbage disposal activities of the sub-contractors ensuring that it is within schedule.
3 SAFETY & HEALTH
· Oversee that the Team follows the Safety and Health practices and standards to minimize and prevent loss of life, injuries, or damage / loss to Group assets and properties.
· Ensure that the team wears Personal Protective Equipment, as and when available, for certain tasks and activities.
· Orient the team on Safety and Health practices, to ensure their continuous focus on safety during work.
· Inspect on-going maintenance works, looking at potential safety and health risks and revising activities or removing risks to prevent accidents or injuries.
· Ensure thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of the assigned duties.
KEY RESULTS AREAS / DELIVERABLES: (What are the areas or major activities which will produce the contributions that the company expects from the job?)
KEY ACTIVITIES: (What are the essential actions and initiatives that are needed to be performed in order to achieve the mentioned KRA?)
4 RESOURCE UTILIZATION
· Oversee the proper utilization of resources assigned to the Compound in order to minimize operations expenditures.
· Properly plan for the timings and schedules of the Maintenance Team, ensuring the utmost utilization of their time; unless required in the resolution of urgent repairs / maintenance.
· Oversee the delegation and priorities of the Tenant’s Maintenance Request, based on urgency, conditions and other aspects necessary for its completion.
· Monitor the team’s efficient use of the supplies / consumable; investigate excessive use of consumables, as and when necessary.
· Update inventories and other supplies as needed; plan for the procurement of supplies and items in bulk, resulting to better discounts and prices.
· Ensure the Maintenance Team’s continuous effort in enhancing their maintenance knowledge and skills to minimize reworks and poor quality of work resulting to overconsumption of items and consumables.
5 PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
· Lead and motivate the employees towards team solidarity and exemplary performance in order to maximize productivity and harmony.
· Share knowledge and experience with the team(s) and provide feedback, guidance and assistance.
· Identify training needs of staff and recommend appropriate training in order to improve performance standards.
· Submit time sheets, leaves and other HR / administrative documentation for employee’s welfare and discipline.
6 AD HOC PROJECTS
· Manage and oversee Ad Hoc Projects as and when requested by Management in order to deliver targets and deliverables.
· Plan for the execution of the Project and define the necessary details, including deliverables, timelines and other necessary items for the success of the implementation.
· Ensure the achievement of deliverables as defined in the project.
· Communicate status of the Ad Hoc Project as and when necessary, while escalating issues and risk for its timely resolution.
· Serve as vacation replacement for certain tasks and activities to ensure the continuity of operations.
PERSON SPECIFICATION : (What are the qualifications the job holder must have in order to be effective when delivering the requirements of the job)
(Including Certifications and Trainings if required)
· Diploma / Trade Certificate from any recognized technical / vocational / industrial training institute.
· Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory / Foreman Capacity.
COMPETENCIES: (Knowledge, specific job skills, computer literacy, language, communication skills, behavioral attributes and other required qualifications)
· Knowledge and exposure to different fields of maintenance including, masonry, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC systems, electrical and mechanical related systems.
· Knowledge of machines and tools, including their uses, setting and basic maintenance.
· Knowledge in Safety and Health procedures and standards.
· Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
· Ability to manage a varied workload.
· Ability to identify problems and determine appropriate maintenance and equipment selection.
· Results Oriented and having the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
· Ability to motivate, train and develop staff from different backgrounds.
· Team Player.
To apply for this job please visit almanagroup.zohorecruit.com.