Website Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar
Key Account Manager
Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Job Vacancy at Account Manager in Qatar
Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Account Manager has publish a notification on www.supermarketalmoallem.com career page for the recruitment of Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar|
|Name of Post||Account Manager|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00-31,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Account Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Responsible for developing the business through partner restaurant and maintain long term relationship. Handle menu photos, promotions, advertisement sales, renegotiation and transmission methods optimization as well as other special account management ad hoc projects as per standards set.
What’s On Your Plate ?
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share
- Maintain continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build strong relationship and resolve operational issues between clients/ restaurant and the company
- Ensure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, delivery time)
- Commission rate renegotiation: -Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer
- Advertisement sales: Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletters
- Convince clients / restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures
- Digitalization of restaurant (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button)
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, check and resolve the issue, such as –shutdown or stopped delivery
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
- Restaurant analysis sheet
- Account management report
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within Sales
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills
To apply for this job please visit deliveryhero.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.