Website Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar
Rider Quality Support
Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Job Vacancy at Rider Quality Support in Qatar
Rider Quality Support Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Rider Quality Support has publish a notification on www.supermarketalmoallem.com career page for the recruitment of Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar|
|Name of Post||Rider Quality Support|
|Salary||QAR 2063.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Rider Quality Support Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
What’s On Your Plate?
- Daily spot checks in the operations field with the designated assigned zone.
- Making sure riders personal grooming are in standard
- Hygiene practices (Bikes, Bag, PPE (COVID – 19)
- Making sure riders are wearing complete gear
- Making sure that riders are following local regulations and corporate standards for their safety and others as well.
- Making sure riders are complying with the standard behavior with the partner and customer for a better experience.
- Checking the rider’s equipment/ mobile issue breaks.
- Enforce state and federal laws, and city codes according to consistently applied policies, procedures, and regulations
- Perform the vital public services of protecting life and property. (Community Support).
- Support a strong relationship between the city and the public, demonstrating respectful and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors., and city staff.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of work-related issues and Zone (City) information.
- Maintains safe traffic conditions by monitoring and directing traffic, enforcing laws and ordinances, investigating accidents, providing an escort, and reporting unsafe streets and facilities.
- Preventing and investigating illegal activities, domestic disturbances, accidents, etc.
- Incident Management – track and reduce rider related incidents
- Compliance Management – Ensure riders compliance and educate the latest app updates and know-how.
- Ad-hoc Tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- Rider KPIs – RCR, order fulfillment, and others
What Did We Order?
- 1+ Years work experience in start-ups or other fast paced environments
- Experience in community building and engagement is a plus
- Thinks out of the box by developing new ideas and dares to do things differently
- Able to work with external parties and develop partnerships
- Excellent command of English and Arabic. Urdu is a plus.
- Extremely collaborative and able to support teams
- Your enthusiasm and creativity should be contagious!
We believe in Experience First (for our external stakeholders and internal talabaties alike!), Make It Happen, and Together We Grow. We value diversity, initiative taking and creating memorable experiences – and we’re poised for stellar growth!
To apply for this job please visit deliveryhero.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.