Website Al Udeid Air Base Qatar
Fire Alarm Mass Notification Technician
Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Job Vacancy at Fire Alarm Mass Notification Technician in Qatar
Fire Alarm Mass Notification Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Fire Alarm Mass Notification Technician has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Al Udeid Air Base Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Al Udeid Air Base Qatar|
|Name of Post||Fire Alarm Mass Notification Technician|
|Salary||QAR 2179.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Fire Alarm Mass Notification Technician Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Utilize their knowledge and understanding of the systems used for mass notification.
- Assist in design, installation, testing, training, maintenance of Mass Notification Systems.
- Ensure professional and quality services are provided to the Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria and standards established by international, US government, PWS and manufacturer guidelines.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role preferably at a US military installation.
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- NICET Certification or training in low-voltage electronic communications systems or have achieved UL certification for fire alarm systems.
- HS diploma or GED required.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
To apply for this job please visit pae.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.