Website Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Job Vacancy at Clinical Dietician in Qatar. Clinical Dietician Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Job Vacancy at Clinical Dietician in Qatar
Clinical Dietician Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Clinical Dietician has publish a notification on www.amnm.com career page for the recruitment of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine|
|Name of Post||Clinical Dietician|
|Salary||QAR 30,100.00 per month|
Clinical Dietician Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Clinical Dietician reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Clinical Dietician’s role is to develop and implement nutrition therapy plans for patients by evaluating nutrition parameters and selecting appropriate therapies to restore or maintain optimal nutritional status. Provide nutrition education for the community and other health professionals as a means of ensuring comprehensive care through AMNM.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The position holder will be responsible for the below:
- Provide nutritional assessments utilizing medical information, anthropometric data, laboratory values and diet history
- Develop nutrition care plans by selecting nutrition therapies to meet the medical, developmental and socio-cultural needs, age and interest level of the patient Identify appropriate nutritional interventions:
- Provide recommendations regarding calorie/protein supplements, enteral support and vitamin/mineral supplements and other commercial products.
- Select appropriate feeding route and enteral product including additional modular or vitamin/mineral preparations.
- Counsel patients on appropriate nutrition therapy for disease state, desired outcomes and patient behaviour objectives.
- Evaluate effectiveness of intervention utilizing BMI, changes in medical condition and tolerance to therapy
- Educate on diet according to disease state, medical condition and health risk
- Provide written documentation of all patient assessment and follow-up consultation sessions in the medical record
- Communicate effectively with interdisciplinary team
- Participate in in-service training for department staff
- Participate on department teams as assigned
- Orient relief personnel and new staff to area of practice to provide consistent patient care
- Contact as needed with the multi-disciplinary team to implement care plans, provide education and develop programs.
- Ongoing communication as needed with families of patients, providers and other resources as needed by the individual patient.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics
Preferred: Masters in related field.
- 2 years clinical dietetics experience
- Training and work experience in the US
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, physicians, management, staff and other customers.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking, flexibility and creativity when resolving customer issues.
- Ability to apply critical thinking, communication, influence, and flexibility to make optimal decisions based on multiple variables and desired outcomes.
- Good ability to effectively handle challenging situations and balance multiple priorities
- Strong data, analytical and finance orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in multi-disciplinary setting.
- Recognizes and accepts accountability for safety and care of patients
- Demonstrated patient centered / patient valued behaviors.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage although not essential.
Licensing / Certifications
- Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the Qatar with QCHP.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required.
To apply for this job please visit www.amnm.com.