Website Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine
Physician – Pediatrician
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Job Vacancy at Physician – Pediatrician in Qatar
Physician – Pediatrician Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Physician – Pediatrician has publish a notification on www.amnm.com career page for the recruitment of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine|
|Name of Post||Physician – Pediatrician|
|Salary||QAR 28,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Physician – Pediatrician Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Physician reflects the mission, vision, and values of adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Consultant accepts ultimate responsibility for the care of all patients under their name. The Consultant is capable of independently providing high quality patient care (diagnose, treat and manage and admit patients under his name) as delineated by his clinical privileges
Key Role Responsibilities:
The Pediatrician is responsible for the health, wellness treatment and medical care for children from birth to early adulthood.
Additionally, the Pediatrician is responsible for organizing, monitoring, and maintaining the clinical services provided within the department in order to achieve the highest possible level of patient care with optimum utilization of the available resources.
• Maintaining a clinical schedule on such days, such hours, and at such locations as necessary to provide timely and comprehensive medical services to AMNM patients.
• Assumes direct responsibility for the patients under his/her medical attendance in the assigned unit.
• Referring patients requiring specialized medical care to those specialists and other health care providers and facilities that are members of AMNM’s affiliated provider network, provided that such referral does not unreasonably interfere with the patient’s expressed preference for a different healthcare provider, his/her insurer’s determination of healthcare provider or the patient’s best medical interests in Physician’s medical judgment.
• Participates in the various committees for the upgrading of services and organization of work within and outside the hospital.
• Participation in AMNM system quality improvement and risk management programs and activities, including but not limited to reporting all patient occurrences, participating in continuing medical education and, when requested, serving on committees, reviewing medical records and providing other consultation to AMNM regarding legal and risk issues.
• Performs all relevant interventions related to his/her field of specialization.
• Participates in scheduling of on-call duties and provides on-call services as required.
• Participates in the assessment and updating of drug, medical supply and equipment needs.
• Writes, completes and approves medical records and reports for patients.
• Provides guidance and counsel to other departments when requested.
• Completes and maintains set of clinical privileges.
• Complies with revalidation guidelines and standards.
• Attendance at AMNM clinical meetings as reasonably requested, and participation in any other clinical or administrative activities that further AMNM’s business purpose.
• Compliance with billing, documentation and related policies, procedures, systems and practices established by AMNM.
• Performs other duties as assigned/directed by the Chief Medical Officer
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Medical Degree with appropriate board qualification (see licensing below)
- Experience in the ambulatory surgical and outpatient setting.
- US Trained or US experience highly desirable.
Refer to the QCHP Guideline for Physicians for detailed experience requirements for licensing.
- Recognizes and accepts accountability for safety and care of patients
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, other physicians, management, staff and other customers
- Demonstrated patient centered / patient valued behaviors.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations and balance multiple priorities.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage although not essential
Licensing / Certifications
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the Qatar with QCHP.
Refer to the QCHP Guideline for Physicians for detailed licensing requirements.
Essential Education for QCHP licensing (Minimum of one from the below).
- USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- UK – GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Ireland: Membership / Fellowship of the Royal Colleges and Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist training (CSCST).
- Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Arab Board of Health Specializations
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required.
- Results Driven: Consistently delivers concrete, relevant results.
- Collaborative: Demonstrates ability to work across functions and projects in a spirit of candor, trust, and respect
- Change Leader: Encourages innovative thinking and bold action within the context of measured risk.
- Energizing Others: Openly shares and communicates enthusiasm and commitment to our mission.
- Judgment: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
To apply for this job please visit www.amnm.com.