Website AllGoVision Technologies Qatar
AllGoVision Technologies Qatar Job Vacancy at Marketing Manager in Qatar
Marketing Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Marketing Manager has publish a notification on www.allgovision.com career page for the recruitment of AllGoVision Technologies Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of AllGoVision Technologies Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||AllGoVision Technologies Qatar|
|Name of Post||Marketing Manager|
|Salary||QAR 13,400.00 – 41,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Marketing Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Position: Marketing Manager
AllGoVIsion Technologies, a leading software product company offering AI based surveillance video analytics solutions, is looking for a dynamic professional to take charge of its international marketing activities.
The marketing manager will be responsible for developing and updating sales and marketing material, coordinating trade shows, maintaining social media platforms, and performing market research. He or she will create and maintain all product support documentation and related website content and will maintain a consistent company brand standard.
- Sales Support – Production of key sales & marketing material including brochures, spec sheets, presentations and webinars.
- Marketing Plan – Develop and implement a marketing plan, working with all departments.
- Company website – Maintain and update the website and develop region specific websites
- Communication – Manage contact list of key customers and partners, communicate product strategy, plans and roadmaps in a timely fashion.
- Social Media – Management of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Branding – Adhere to a consistent company brand standard in all product support and communications.
- Trade Shows – Manage corporate events and participation in Trade Shows.
- Partner Management – Develop and Manage relationship with marketing and engineering teams within our existing partners and develop new strategic partners. Do joint marketing and product announcements in key markets
- Customer visits – Co-ordinate in house customer visits and training events.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience with marketing of highly technical, engineered, and high-end products.
- Experience in the SW B2B Product Marketing is preferred.
- Experience in brand development
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Successful history of collaboration and teaming with coworkers and external parties.
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative.
To apply for this job please visit www.allgovision.com.