Allianz Partners Qatar Job Vacancy at Claims Management Processor in Doha, Qatar. Claims Management Processor Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Allianz Partners Qatar Job Vacancy at Claims Management Processor in Doha, Qatar
Claims Management Processor Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar:- Claims Management Processor has publish a notification on www.allianz-partners.com career page for the recruitment of Allianz Partners Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Allianz Partners Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
Claims Management Processor Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Job Level: Entry Level
Area of Expertise: Operations
Unit: Allianz Partners
Remote Job: Not applicable
Employment Type: Permanent
• Ensures that insurance claims information is entered into the system correctly, to ensure accurate processing and timely payment.
• Ensures that provider’s fees and service items charges coincide with their existing contract price list with NEXtCARE.
• Ensures the accuracy of the entered data as per the existing standard steps and procedures of direct claims processing.
• Compares data on claims applications.
• Screens claim documents and process claim adjustment.
• Ensures Payment Orders are properly created and forwarded accordingly for final documentation and filing.
• Ensures adaptability in various work-related tasks to be able to facilitate a multi-tasking role.
• Ensures that high quality standard of work performance is achieved at all times.
• Stands as a reference person for information on inquiries concerning claims processing procedures.
• Monitors correct application of beneficiary share accordingly on service items billed.
• Makes sure that claims are properly audited of all data entered with accurate medical claims details.
• Notes all discrepancies during the course of the system process are properly forwards and notifies to immediate supervisors.
• Provide requisition of office supplies for Individual and Team requirement.
• Researches claims as needed
• Obtains and audit medical records to compute and record patient charges.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Apply Now at Company Site