Website Allianz Partners Qatar
Allianz Partners Qatar Job Vacancy at MPM Manager in Qatar . MPM Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Allianz Partners Qatar Job Vacancy at MPM Manager in Qatar
MPM Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- MPM Manager has publish a notification on www.allianzworldwidepartners.com career page for the recruitment of Allianz Partners Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Allianz Partners Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Allianz Partners Qatar|
|Name of Post||MPM Manager|
|Salary||QAR 98208.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
MPM Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz Partners is a global family of over 19,000 employees across 78 countries. This role is in the International Health part of the business, which has a number of well-known customer facing brands such as Allianz Care, Nextcare and Medi24.
The International Health line of business provides international health, life and disability insurance and services, reinsurance and administration services to a wide range of customers. These include multinational companies, intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private individuals, families and students. Our mission is to ensure that customers have access to quality healthcare through our support, care and commitment to go the extra mile. We are a truly global health partner for our customers, ensuring fast and simple access to the best advice, treatment and value for our customers.
Reporting to the Regional Medical Provider Manager, this role will manage the medical provider network in the Middle East. Our mission is to offer a best-in-class medical network through comprehensive and cost effective network solutions, to meet our customer needs.
- Deliver assigned activities within full scope of Medical Provider Management within the region via:
- Team of Medical Provider Management resources locally, where applicable.
- Alignment with Regional and Central Medical Provider Management functional strategy and support teams
- Collaboration with local Business unit Operations Management
- Ownership and Accountability for the delivery of assigned components of the regional MPM Strategy, including, but not limited to:
- Consolidation, Integration, Maintenance & Development of a single AP Medical Provider Network in the Region
- Cost Containment & Financial Savings impact
- Guarantee Medical Provider Management business continuity, efficiency and service levels within the region:
- Performance monitoring and assessments of Medical Providers in terms of delivery, quality and efficiency
- Actively contribute to the retention and growth for local and global LOBs where relevant:
- Develop, Align and execute Strategic MPM plans for the region
- Conduct regional and local Medical Provider Network capacity
- Provide regional and local Medical provider cost analysis
- Support Global lines and BUs within region in maintenance and development of business opportunities
- Within the region, perform evaluations, performance appraisals and dismissals in line with local HR standards/ processes and local legal management and in alignment with AP Regional Head of Medical Provider Management, where applicable
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following skills/ experience:
- Hold a third level business degree or appropriate professional qualification
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in the Health Insurance / Provider industry
- Demonstrable track record of managing third party relationships
- Experience managing remote teams across multiple locations
- Experience managing in multinational, blue chip organisation
To apply for this job please visit careers.allianz.com.