Website Amentum Qatar
Amentum Qatar Job Vacancy at Missile PGM Crew Chief in Doha, Qatar. Missile PGM Crew Chief Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Amentum Qatar Job Vacancy at Missile PGM Crew Chief in Doha, Qatar
Missile PGM Crew Chief Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Missile PGM Crew Chief has publish a notification on www.www.amentumcareers.com career page for the recruitment of Amentum Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Amentum Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Missile PGM Crew Chief|
|Name of Post||Amentum Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||
Missile PGM Crew Chief Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
The Missile PGM Crew Chief inspects, maintains, assembles, disassembles, repairs, and tests assigned missiles (air-to-air and air-ground), other PGM, associated components, training items, support equipment and containers IAW AFMAN 21-201 and pertinent technical data. Supervises 4-6 Western Missile/PGM crew members. Operates Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System (TICMS). Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Supervise crew (4-6 personnel) of Western Missile/PGM crew members, providing clear instructions about the work.
- Consistently observe and enforce all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and TDY locations.
- Ensure pre-task safety crew briefings are accomplished before the start of any munitions operation.
- Evaluate PGM operations, initiate actions to correct deficiencies, terminate unsafe operations, report discrepancies and conduct qualification training as required.
- Provide proper security, storage, and operator maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Review and complete applicable munitions documents for accuracy and completeness using TICMS and TMRS.
- Report progress of PGM operations to Munitions Control and coordinate changes in scheduled work plans with supervisors.
- Execute a daily preventive maintenance program to ensure maximum serviceability of assigned munitions equipment and facilities.
- Remove unsafe/inoperable equipment and vehicles from service and reports to applicable agency for corrective action.
- Coordinate with the training supervisor for training and ensures personnel are task qualified.
- In the event of an emergency, takes necessary control and timely response actions.
- Maintain proficiency to operate diversified electronic missile/PGM test equipment and PMEL calibrated tools.
- Conduct all PGM operations according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Inspect and test live/captive missiles, PGMs and associated components at required technical data intervals.
- Supervise/perform organizational and intermediate level actions, reconstitution, Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO) on electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical PGM systems, including associated support equipment.
- Supervise/prepare assets for redistribution to include completion of required documentation.
- Inspect PGM assets in accordance with USAF surveillance inspection program IAW 11A-1-10 and applicable technical orders.
- Update all applicable Munitions Information Systems (MIS) as applicable to Element processes and authorized access rights.
- Inspect, operate and perform maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual hoists.
- Inspect and operate metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air/power tools.
- Inspects, cleans, and performs minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment.
- Interface and coordinate between Crew Members and Section Supervisors.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and combat contingencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems or US service equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of seven years of experience with Military Munitions.
- Must have a minimum of three years combined experience in USAF PGM munitions.
- Must not have been convicted of a Domestic Violence charge (Lautenberg Amendment compliance).
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have normal color perception and depth of vision.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Preferred a minimum of five years combined supervisory experience in USAF munitions activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.