Website Amentum Qatar
Fuels Functional Manager
Amentum Qatar Job Vacancy at Fuels Functional Manager in Doha, Qatar. Fuels Functional Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Amentum Qatar Job Vacancy at Fuels Functional Manager in Doha, Qatar
Fuels Functional Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Fuels Functional Manager has publish a notification on www.amentumcareers.com. career page for the recruitment of Amentum Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Amentum Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Fuels Functional Manager|
|Name of Post||Amentum Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||49097|
Fuels Functional Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Primary liaison between Amentum sites and USAFCENT on issues pertaining to Fuels.
- Oversees reconstitution and preservation plan for Fuels based upon requirements and the Performance Work Statement (PWS), to include the calibration of meters, gauges and tools, functional testing of pumping systems and hydrostatic testing of fuel hoses.
- Tracks Fuels deployments, ensuring timely delivery of assets.
- Answers inquiries from the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Program Operations Manager and sites concerning various requests from the USAF and external agencies.
- Attends staff meetings and provides management reports and briefings, as required.
- Provides assistance, guidance and coordination on revisions of Fuels maintenance actions in response to changes in Air Force Publications, Technical Orders and the PWS.
- Oversees Product Quality Deficiency Reports from submission to resolution.
- Creates, coordinates, implements and revises Fuels Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Training Plans, as required.
- Conducts periodic staff assistance visits to all sites.
- Performs regularly scheduled QA audits throughout the AOR and submits reports to the Quality Management System.
- Supports site level Fuels Superintendent.
- Provides functional management for Fuels issues program-wide.
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office environment.
- Light to moderate lifting as required carried out in an office environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing required.
- Must be capable of organizing data quickly and effectively.
- Must have the ability to prepare and execute briefings.
- Knowledge of the maintenance and operating procedures for Fuels Operational Readiness Capability Equipment (FORCE) desired.
- Knowledge of Fuels industrial safety, quality, environmental procedures, material deficiency reporting and the USAF supply system required.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Minimum eight years experience in Fuels maintenance and management required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- At least two years of USAF Headquarters experience desired.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in respective area and or general management is desired.
- Fuels Apprentice Course (J3ABR2F031 00AB) or US Service Equivalent desired.
- FORCE Course (J3AZR2F051 05AB) Certificate or ten years experience desired
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.