Website Amentum Qatar
Amentum Qatar Job Vacancy at Warehouse Supervisor in Doha, Qatar. Warehouse Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Amentum Qatar Job Vacancy at Warehouse Supervisor in Doha, Qatar
Warehouse Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Warehouse Supervisor has publish a notification on www.amentumcareers.com. career page for the recruitment of Amentum Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Amentum Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Warehouse Supervisor|
|Name of Post||Amentum Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||49019|
Warehouse Supervisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Ensures the condition and identification of all items received, stored, issued, turned-in, shipped or transferred to and from the supply account.
- Manages the shelf-life program, and provides technical assistance to the other functions on site as required.
- Ensures the inspection of local purchase assets, delivered under contracts that require acceptance. Researches part numbers to obtain National Stock Numbers (NSNs) that need loading.
- Maintains a limited file of technical orders and research materials. Issue items to maintenance quality control and the Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) kit monitor to ensure TCTO modifications and preservation are conducted.
- Establishes an aggressive quality assurance/inspection program to ensure that all Material Management functions are in compliance with applicable warehousing procedures and safety practices. Provides inspection reports to the Warehouse Operations Supervisor and inspected activity.
- Manages the Material Deficiency Report and Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR) programs.
- Acts as Point of Contact (POC) for coordination with the Environmental Manager on storage requirements for health hazard items.
- Develops standards for subordinates. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program. Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard, and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
- Provides on-the-job training to newly assigned personnel.
- Maintains vendor BPA files.
- Operates Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) to move property to and from assigned storage facilities.
- Performs duties as site TMDE monitor. Coordinates with using departments to track, ship and account for TMDE assets requiring calibration off site.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must have outstanding customer service and organizational skills and be able to understand, speak, read and write English at an advanced level.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- Will be required to operate material handling equipment up to 10K forklift.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of three to four years experience with various aspects of USAF or US service equivalent Standard Base Supply Systems.
- Minimum three years experience in a supervisory capacity required.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics, USAF or US service equivalent property accounting through manual or automated systems and SBSS policies and procedures preferred.
- Maximo experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.