Website Amentum Qatar
Munitions Crew Chief
Amentum Qatar Job Vacancy at Munitions Crew Chief in Qatar
Munitions Crew Chief Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Munitions Crew Chief has publish a notification on www.amentum.com career page for the recruitment of Amentum Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Amentum Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Amentum Qatar|
|Name of Post||Munitions Crew Chief|
|Salary||QAR 7,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Munitions Crew Chief Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Munitions Crew Chief is the senior crew member that oversees receipts, storage, inspection, transport and maintenance of the U.S. Air Force (USAF) Munitions and supporting resources as applicable to the Site. Operates Theater Integrated Combat Munitions Systems (TICMS) and MC2. Supervises any assigned Munitions Technicians.
- Consistently observes and enforces all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations.
- Up channels any issues impacting munitions operations to Munitions Control and Superintendent.
- Takes necessary control and ensures timely response actions during emergencies.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Supervises assigned crew members, providing clear instructions about the work.
- Reconditions, repairs, and replaces defective or missing parts of munitions and containers.
- Performs munitions storage and maintenance actions according to the stringent explosives standards.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and corrects any discrepancies.
- Works closely with operations personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during warehouse operations.
- Prepares and configures munitions shipments for air, sea and surface transportation.
- Uploads/downloads trucks with incoming and outgoing munitions shipments.
- Assists inspecting munitions in accordance with 11A-1-10 and applicable technical orders.
- As directed, assists inspecting munitions brass, residue, and containers in accordance with 11A-1-60.
- Operates assigned TICMS as is applicable to Site’s processes.
- Inspects, operates and performs user maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and manual hoists.
- Inspects and operates metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power tools.
- Inspects and perform minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment. Cleans vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Prepares and delivers general and explosives safety briefings.
- Evaluates technical skills of crew members for conformance to established standards, provides required training as necessary.
- Interfaces and coordinates between Crew Members and Munitions Supervisors.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and contingency operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of the USAF Supply, TMO, Munitions and Tech Order systems or US service equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Will be required to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum four years of experience with Military Munitions.
- Must not have been convicted of a Domestic Violence charge (Lautenberg Amendment compliance).
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have normal color perception and depth of vision.
- Preferred working knowledge of all munitions functional areas.
- Preferred intermediate knowledge of MC2 and other information systems.
- Preferred USAF munitions storage, maintenance, control and inspection procedures experience.
- Preferred TICMS, CAS, MC2, TMRS and IMDS for Munitions and MMHE experience.
- Preferred minimum two years Munitions Crew Chief experience.
- Preferred intermediate experience in the operation of forklifts and tractor trailers.
- Preferred CCAF degree in Munitions Management.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.