Website Applus Qatar
Applus Qatar Job Vacancy at Scheduler (Offshore) in Qatar . Scheduler (Offshore) Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Applus Qatar Job Vacancy at Scheduler (Offshore) in Qatar
Scheduler (Offshore) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Scheduler (Offshore) has publish a notification on www.applus.com career page for the recruitment of Applus Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Applus Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Applus Qatar|
|Name of Post||Scheduler (Offshore)|
|Salary||QAR 7,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Scheduler (Offshore) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Provide Offshore Maintenance Integrated Scheduling Services to Asset Maintenance Team and its interfaces to ensure maximum and effective resources utilization for flawless execution of maintenance and other project interface activities in order to improve reliability of the Operating Facilities of the Offshore Assets in accordance with established policies, procedures, instructions and targets.
- Ensure adherence to all EHS Procedures and Standards and schedules are developed considering lessons learned and areas of improvement.
- Review and revision of Maintenance KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Scheduling related and follow-up to ensure compliance. Levels tasks as per Gated process & scheduling priorities as per available resources.
- Consolidates Asset demands from the executable backlog (SAP user status RSCH/SCHD/INPG). Utilizes work outlook to identify and communicate peak resources utilization (High/Low).
- Review the executable backlog and reschedules asper LACD (Latest Acceptance Completion Date) and available resources.
- Integrates in 14DS and consolidates in the 12WLA plan all preventive & corrective maintenance (PM/CM) SAP work orders for stakeholders; Asset Maintenance, Operations and Workshop & Support Services (WS & SS) tasks, during Gated Process period and/or Asset Maintenance scope of work during planned shutdowns.
- Conducts quality checks to ensure tasks are properly planned and materials are available before inclusion in the 12 Week look-ahead.
- Ensures the release of integrated 14DS in a timely manner for PTW purposes.
- Follows up execution daily performance, facilitates the weekly Asset 14DS meetings in order to produce the Weekly Performance Report and releases the 12 Week look-ahead.
- Maximizes campaigning activities.
- Provides insight analysis for resource levelling and utilization for all maintenance long term plans.
- Facilitates gated driven process deliverable meeting to discuss work activity clash reviews, resources levelling
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
7 years’ experience with direct maintenance in planning/scheduling within oil and gas industry, out of which 4 years spent as Planning and/or Scheduling roles.
To apply for this job please visit www.applusjobs.com.