Website Arkan Gulf
Arkan Gulf Job Vacancy at AC Technician in Qatar. AC Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Arkan Gulf Job Vacancy at AC Technician in Qatar
AC Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- AC Technician has publish a notification on www.arkangulf.com career page for the recruitment of Arkan Gulf Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Arkan Gulf can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|QAR 3091.00 Per Month
AC Technician Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
POSITION TITLE: AC Technician / HVAC Mechanic
REPORTS TO: Chief Engineer / Shift In-charge
AC Mechanic / HVAC(Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of HVAC and refrigerant units of the hotel.
Additionally responsible for preventative maintenance, plant operations, repairs and minor modifications to the Air handling units and fixed fans. Reports to the Engineering shift in-charge or the Chief engineer.
HVAC TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all the duties of an HVAC Mechanic.
- Performs repairs for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems in the hotel facilities.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Communicate with guests or staff to resolve any HVAC maintenance issues.
- Makes periodic rounds to all area to support equipment and maintains operating log of conditions observed.
- Responsible for maintaining records of work done, time records and P/M records through the CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system).
- Update the work order log book and inform the Engineering control desk on the status of work done.
- Reads blue prints, works from manufacturer’s operating manuals or applies knowledge of equipment to devise appropriate repairs.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Knowledgeable in methods to do advance troubleshooting of refrigerant system, control system and skilled in reclaiming refrigerant, insuring proper regulatory paperwork on same.
- Knowledgeable in sheet metal, AC duct fabrication and assembly.
- Working Knowledge of various Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Coordinates with service representative and others as necessary to accomplish installations or repairs.
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
- May instruct personnel in proper use and operation of heating/ air-conditioning equipment, etc.
A working knowledge of refrigerants used in commercial and residential applications, with demonstrated customer services skills. And oral and written communications skills required.
- ITI or Diploma holder in Air conditioning and refrigeration. or 2 years of skilled trade school or maintenance vocational schooling.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Cold Storage, Chilled Water plant, FAHU (Fresh Air Handling Unit), FCU (Fan Coil Unit) and AHU (Air Handling Unit), with minimum 2-6 years experience, hotel industry person will be preferred
- May participate in energy use studies, comparison, etc. as requested by the Chief engineer.
- Use the Lockout / Tag-out system before performing any maintenance work.
- Display basic computer skills including inputting air handler schedules and making temperature changes.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment when required.
- When required perform basic repairs and troubleshooting like plumbing, electrical components, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and bulbs, and other guest room items.
- Plans, recommends, and carries out an approved program on scheduled maintenance.
- Perform preventive maintenance for all HVAC units and refrigerators.
- Recharges a variety of air conditioning and refrigeration systems by selecting the appropriate refrigerant
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Responsible for implementation of energy conservation techniques on HVAC systems.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Communicate each day’s activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved hotels communication programs and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
To apply for this job please visit www.arkangulf.com.