Website Arkan Gulf
Arkan Gulf Qatar Job Vacancy at BMS Operator in Qatar. BMS Operator Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Arkan Gulf Qatar Job Vacancy at BMS Operator in Qatar
BMS Operator Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- BMS Operator has publish a notification on www.arkangulf.com career page for the recruitment of Arkan Gulf Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Arkan Gulf Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Arkan Gulf Qatar|
|Name of Post||BMS Operator|
|Salary||QAR 4000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
BMS Operator Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Areas of Responsibility:
· To monitor the building management system (BMS) for alarms. To carry out a remote fix to resolve an alarm, or where not possible, raise a work order (WO) for a contractor to investigate and fix the fault. Then follow up to ensure the WO is satisfactorily closed out and the issue resolved.
· Responsible for proactively identifying improvements to the system in order to reduce BMS-related plant and system failures, and to improve the efficiency of the client estates.
· Respond to client queries regarding issues at their sites.
· Maintain and update reporting dashboard for monthly client reporting.
· Management, operation and testing of BMS software and systems, including Trend and Sigma controllers.
· Be the first point of contact for alarm monitoring and BMS interrogation.
· Interface with other operators, engineers and the supply chain, providing technical support and documentation of works undertaken.
· Develop a working practice to enable the pro-active support of our customer base via alarm monitoring and diagnostics
· Demonstrate the ability to gather and interrogate information effectively, leading to a structured and logical outcome to rectify the task in hand
· Follow up work orders to ensure satisfactory closure.
· Maximize on all opportunities to learn from colleagues and day to day situations
· Assist in the implementation of updating day to day processes and applications
· Responsible for maintaining department and personal key performance indicators
· Maintain accurate records of all tasks undertaken
· Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
· A focus on customer satisfaction
· Prepare detailed reports, technical communications and dashboards on work carried out
· Support all BMS Operators to be fully competent in all aspects of their role including responding to alarms and carrying out remote fixes.
· Train selected ICC Operators to ensure they have a basic level of comprehension and understanding of alarm monitoring for all BMS systems managed by KBR.
· Support the ICC Operators by answering calls during peak times in order to meet KPIs.
· Provide technical assistance to introduce condition based maintenance and run time maintenance in agreed areas, using the BMS.
· Implement energy saving initiatives by additional monitoring or modification of control systems
· Reduction of system alarms, lockouts, overrides, disables, off-lines, by accurate calibration and adjustment of field sensors, switches etc.
· HVAC knowledge and understanding
· Experience of interrogation of information, drawing conclusions and presenting findings in brief reports.
· A logical and rigorous approach to problem solving
· Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
· Presentation and delivery of the confirmed outcome is vitally important
· A collaborative working approach in teams comprising the client, contractors and other partners
· Good interpersonal skills including good verbal and written communication to all levels
· Desire to develop skills, experience and responsibility in order to grow into the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.arkan-gulf.com.