Website Arla Foods Qatar
E-Commerce Sales Executive
Arla Foods Qatar Job Vacancy at E-Commerce Sales Executive in Qatar
E-Commerce Sales Executive Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- E-Commerce Sales Executive has publish a notification on www.arla.com career page for the recruitment of Arla Foods Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Arla Foods Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Arla Foods Qatar
|Name of Post
|E-Commerce Sales Executive
|QAR 6,000.00 a Month
E-Commerce Sales Executive Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
E-Commerce Sales Executive – Doha, Qatar
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®,Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,300 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Our aim is to be the most progressive online dairy actor in Qatar supporting consumers in their busy lives. To achieve this, we are now looking for an E-Commerce Sales Executive who will be responsible for effectively utilizing the digital space and bring consumers closer to the Arla brands, engage consumers and build loyalty and drive strong online sell out. This is a high level yet hands on role focused on leading e-commerce strategies, activations, and sales. The position is based in our Doha office and to report to the Retail Head.
Take charge of our E-commerce
The E-Commerce Sales Executive is overall responsible the E-Comm agenda with the bricks and clicks customers and pure players reporting to the Retail Head. For this role, we are looking for candidates with strong account management and E-commerce experience.
The key tasks and responsibilities include :
- Be responsible for leading Arla’s branded business within the assigned accounts. Responsible for growth plan, you set the annual plans and then execute it with the full support of the commercial team.
- In partnership with the regional eCommerce team, develop and implement a clear eCommerce business plan for the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for effective eCommerce sales tracking vs. targets utilizing existing tools and EPOS data to support on-going analysis within the assigned accounts
- Work with the commercial team to build & activate against key promotional periods, online Events, New Product Launches and category initiatives.
- Employ data and insight to identify opportunities to grow our brands and dairy categories, including product, supply-chain and mission-based marketing initiatives. Secure new listings and deliver against key commercial KPIS.
- Promote channel-thinking within the Arla business planning process whilst also enabling the wider Qatar business on eCommerce fundamentals, insights and innovations.
- Responsible for implementation of the digital shelf fundamentals and strategic eCommerce initiatives
- Utilize learnings and best practice to support the growth of online sales in other e-tail customers, working with CCSM and Sales to create added value for our established strategic partners.
- Represent the Qatar market within the UOQ eCommerce community. This is the opportunity to showcase eCommerce success and learnings, collaborate in cross-market initiatives and influence the E-Comm agenda for Arla.
Hands on E-Commerce experience and analytical skills
Your track record reflects solid experience of account management and eCommerce within an FMCG environment. You have strong business acumen and exceptional drive, and you are willing to go the extra mile to deliver results. You are adept at developing strategic relationships with customers, translating into growth-driving JBPs. Your strong analytical abilities enable you to interpret and commercialize category and shopper insights, and you are able to demonstrate delivery of initiatives that have resulted in brand and/or category growth. You must have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, with the skills to collaborate and lead within a matrix team. Among colleagues you are characterized as a great communicator, decision-maker with personal impact and a good deal of resilience, and excellent planning and organizing skills
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
To apply for this job please visit careers.arla.com.