Website Aspetar Hospital Qatar
Clinical Lab Pathologist
Aspetar Hospital Qatar Job Vacancy at Clinical Lab Pathologist in Qatar. Clinical Lab Pathologist Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Aspetar Hospital Qatar Job Vacancy at Clinical Lab Pathologist in Qatar
Clinical Lab Pathologist Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Clinical Lab Pathologist has publish a notification on www.aspetar.com career page for the recruitment of Aspetar Hospital Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Aspetar Hospital Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Clinical Lab Pathologist|
|Name of Post||Aspetar Hospital Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 11,700.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1029|
Clinical Lab Pathologist Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Provide consultation services to Aspetar and its clients with regards to clinical pathology services concerning the diagnosis and management of patients.
- Provide advice, as required, to the Organization and relevant clients.
- Liaise between Aspetar clinicians and Laboratory Director regarding required Chemistry / Haematology / Immunology / Microbiology Laboratory Services and suggested improvements.
- Provide consultation services to the Laboratory Director and Medical Technologists with regards to clinical pathology.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operation of the Laboratory with regards to supervision of diagnostic methods, examination of specimens, authorization and interpretation of results.
- Contribute to policy and standard operating procedure preparation.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining full accreditation.
- Business planning, including the assessment and introduction of new methods, and forward planning for staff and equipment requirements to the Laboratory Director.
- Provide reports to the Laboratory Director, as required.
- Prepare and provide periodic Quality Management Report to the Laboratory Director in regards Clinical Pathology operations.
- Quality Management Report to include, but not limited to:
- Key Performance Indicators, Inventory Control;
- Budget report;
- Non-Conformance / Incident Reports, Safety, Health and Environmental issues.
- Actively participate in the Laboratory Continuing Education Program.
- Provide training to staff, clinicians as required by Laboratory Department.
- Support Laboratory in the development, implementation and maintenance of a Laboratory Training Program.
- Support Laboratory in the development, implementation and maintenance of laboratory technologist competency assessments.
- Prepare the laboratory for accreditation by national and international bodies.
- Assist, consult and advise Laboratory in the development, implementation and maintenance of Laboratory Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, in accordance with Organizational Policies.
- Assist the Laboratory Director in any Health and Safety related issues as required
- Comply with the laws of Qatar and at all times demonstrate respect for the culture, customs and beliefs of the Qatari people.
- Comply with policies set down by the Supreme Council of Health Qatar and the Organization.
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing quality Patient Care services.
- Comply with employee obligations regarding Occupational Health and Safety, Infection Prevention and Control and Quality Improvement as set down in Aspetar Hospital’s Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to discussions, disclosure of records, and information concerning the Organization.
- Maintain a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace.
- Comply with responsibilities listed under the Organization’s Code of Conduct.
- Present documents related to Occupational Registration/s and Qualifications at the commencement of contract, and annually thereafter, or as required by Human Resources Department.
- Attend and successfully complete competencies which focus on patient safety initiatives implemented within Aspetar Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital. Patient Safety Training is an annual requirement, to include all organizational leaders, staff, service and contracted providers.
- Necessary knowledge and Experience to be able to do the job:
- Minimum of 6 years of post-graduate experience in a Hospital Laboratory at Senior Registrar level or equivalent (or above) in the specialty field.
- Ability to offer expert opinion on the range of problems related to clinical and research Laboratory.
- Further qualification, such as MD or PhD in the area of specialties.
- Licensed to practice in Qatar.
- Previous experience working within a team
- Previous experience working in the Middle East or within another culture or remote setting
Education and Certification requirements:
- Candidates for this post must be registered medical practitioner and on the Specialist Register of relevant organization in the country of origin (Board of Pathology).
- Subspecialty training and degree (MSc, PhD, MD) in Clinical Pathology disciplines such as serology, chemistry, haematology, microbiology.
- It is expected that the appointee will hold the MRCPath (Royal College of Pathologists) or show evidence of the equivalent training and experience.
- Board certified or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service.
To apply for this job please visit eipb.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.