Website Aspetar Hospital Qatar
Registered General Nurse
Aspetar Hospital Qatar Job Vacancy at Registered General Nurse in Qatar. Registered General Nurse Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Aspetar Hospital Qatar Job Vacancy at Registered General Nurse in Qatar
Registered General Nurse Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Registered General Nurse has publish a notification on www.aspetar.com career page for the recruitment of Aspetar Hospital Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Aspetar Hospital Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Registered General Nurse|
|Name of Post||Aspetar Hospital Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 15,100.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1031|
Registered General Nurse Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Utilize the nursing process in the planning, coordination, assessment and implementation of athlete nursing care and treatment.
- Deliver care to athletes that is culturally and religiously appropriate and which promotes positive health outcomes.
- Conduct nursing interventions in accordance with Aspetar policy, procedure and code of conduct and in accordance with Qatar legislation, Professional registration, and Recognised scope of practice.
- Comply with the direction and guidance of the Clinic Director in the planning and delivery of athlete care.
- Ensures the medical clinic facilities are properly maintained and cleaned and that disposal of waste products occurs in accordance with agreed standards and policies.
- Identify and report situations or practices that affect/have the potential to affect patient safety and outcomes.
- Facilitate the Medication Management process in the medical clinic under the supervision of the Clinic Director and as per NSMP Pharmacy policies including but not limited to: maintaining medication/consumable inventory and ensuring safe storage of same; medication administration and documentation.
- Effectively utilize clinical equipment and technology
- As required, attend training, competition and/or sporting events in nursing/first aid capacity.
- Promote athlete health and wellness by: Providing advice and support on healthy lifestyle to Athletes; Developing and delivering relevant education programs; Identifying and addressing barriers to learning and the adoption of healthy practices
- Participate in the planning and implementation of strategies to support the application of quality standards and quality improvements.
- Promote the application of evidenced based data and standards of clinical excellence in athlete care.
- Participate in the development and review of policies and procedures as required.
- Attend and successfully complete competencies which focus on patient safety initiatives implemented within Aspetar (including annual patient safety training).
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills in clinical documentation.
- Attend multi-discipline and department meetings when required (in Aspetar and at club/federation).
- Appropriately escalate information to Club/Federation Clinic Director as required.
- Maintain a high standard of communication and collaboration with athletes, family members, the multidisciplinary team and other stakeholders to ensure optimum athlete care.
- Communicate effectively, both written and oral.
- Assist the Clinic Director in coordinating club/federation medical clinic educational activities.
- Deliver relevant clinical education to multidisciplinary staff (e.g. infection control and other safety practices that impact on athlete and staff health).
- Orientate new staff to relevant medical clinic policies and practices.
- Maintain annual mandatory and core competencies relevant to the position.
- Plan for and participate in continuing education and training relevant and applicable to scope of practice, in order to fulfil CME requirements to ensure nursing license retention (as per QCHP) and to maintain professional knowledge and clinical competence.
- Participate in the Performance Development system to promote personal and service developments.
- Maintain accurate records relevant to clinical excellence principles.
- Ensure that individualized medical records are maintained for each athlete.
- Demonstrate proficient use of information technology including effective data entry.
- Provide other reports, statistics and record keeping as required.
- Attend and successfully complete competencies which focus on patient safety initiatives implemented within Aspetar Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital. Patient Safety Training is an annual requirement, to include all organizational leaders, staff, service and contracted providers.Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit eipb.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.