Website Aspetar Hospital Qatar
Youth Football National Team Doctor
Aspetar Hospital Qatar Job Vacancy at Youth Football National Team Doctor in Qatar
Youth Football National Team Doctor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Youth Football National Team Doctor has publish a notification on www.aspetar.com career page for the recruitment of Aspetar Hospital Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Aspetar Hospital Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Aspetar Hospital Qatar|
|Name of Post||Youth Football National Team Doctor|
|Salary||QAR 36,900.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Youth Football National Team Doctor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
Clinical: Maximize player performance through high quality injury and illness management. Provide immediate care and long-term supervision towards the optimal physical restoration of any medical issue in the football players under the National Team’s responsibility. Provide Medical cover for your colleagues with other age groups during leave absence.
Managerial: Lead and support the medical staff in your team to achieve and maintain the highest standards of medical care and attention provided to injured players and to the squad in general when the National Football teams compete in Tournaments within Qatar or abroad. Undertake the Performance Review system to promote personal and service developments.
Educational: Participate in continuous Professional Development annually to promote service development and/or personnel development in Sport and Exercise Medicine, with particular emphasis on football. Maintain and augment the highest standards of Pitch Side Emergency Care.
Decisions & Judgement: Provide clinical advice and guidance to staff within the National Teams Medical Services Unit. Provide relevant clinical diagnosis and medical decisions in the best interests of player welfare.
Reports to: The First Team Doctor and Medical Director of the National Teams Medical Services Unit
Necessary Knowledge and Experience to Conduct Job Effectively:
- 7-10 years of experience in Elite Football, preferably in an established European League or at International Level.
- Experience with First Team and in youth football.
- Expert knowledge of trauma, musculoskeletal injuries, and medical conditions affecting football players
- Fundamental knowledge of Pitch Side Emergency Care
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Primary Degree in Medicine
- Mandatory Post-graduate degree or diploma in Sports Medicine (preferably a Master’s degree)
- Emergency Pitch side qualification
- Eligible to obtain Physician license from Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP)
- Specialty Board registration (preferable)
Job Specific Technical Skills:
- Good interpersonal and articulate communication skills
- High level of written and spoken English
- Willingness to be available out-of-hours in cases of medical issues in any football players of the Qatar National Football Team.
- Ability to work extra hours when the National Team is in a training camp or competing in Qatar or abroad.
- Ability to motivate players towards recovery and full football performance potential
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
To apply for this job please visit eipb.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.