Website Aster DM Healthcare Qatar
Aster DM Healthcare Qatar Job Vacancy at Staff Nurse in Qatar. Staff Nurse Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Aster DM Healthcare Qatar Job Vacancy at Staff Nurse in Qatar
Staff Nurse Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Staff Nurse has publish a notification on www.asterdmhealthcare.com career page for the recruitment of Aster DM Healthcare Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Aster DM Healthcare Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Aster DM Healthcare Qatar
|QAR 11,500.00 per month
|Job Reference Number
Staff Nurse Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Attends shift reports daily from the outgoing supervisor, noting staffing and status of patient.
- Makes rounds at the beginning of the shift, evaluating critical and problem areas, acquiring informations, to liaise with concern to ensure safe and cost effective nursing care round the clock.
- Assumes responsibility of resolving issues brought to her attention by the nursing staff appropriately and in consultation with CON or MD as required.
- Is available during crisis situation in the unit, guiding and supporting the staff on duty.
- Participates in implementing departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe comfortable and congenial environment in her/his shift.
- Encouraging, adherence to set a standard and promoting cooperation with other departments.
- Recognises legal implications and responsibilities in the practice of nursing.
- Gives feedback to Nursing Head the performance of nursing and support staff for further guidance and counselling as required.
- Response to requests from nursing, physicians and patients without delay
- Maintains census and other shift statistics as directed
- Accurately and concisely maintains shift report inclusive of issues, solutions and other areas that needs attention of Nursing Manager.
- Determine the needs of re-allocations of personal and materials resources of the unit for smooth functioning during their shifts.
- Develop and participates in various professional activities e.g.staff education and meeting etc.)
- Identifies areas that requires staff development initiatives based on her/his observations
- Does incidental teaching for the individual or unit based depending on the requirement
- Participates in educational offering to ensure on-going clinical and interpersonal competency
To apply for this job please visit hcdt.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.