Website TRS Staffing Qatar
Service Performance Manager
TRS Staffing Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Performance Manager in Qatar
Service Performance Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Service Performance Manager has publish a notification on www.TRS Staffing.qa career page for the recruitment of TRS Staffing Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of TRS Staffing Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||TRS Staffing Qatar|
|Name of Post||Service Performance Manager|
|Salary||QAR 19,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Service Performance Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
TRS Middle East is working with a leading organization in Qatar and are looking for a Service Performance Manager to join their team in Qatar.
He will lead the performance regime activities for the Metro, Tram, Customer Service Centre and Feeder Bus. This includes the development, implementation and management of the Rail’s performance regimes and reporting systems while developing standards & achieving targets for operations, maintenance, asset availability, service quality and safety.
• Implementation of KPR performance regime and PMRS with Service Providers.
• Develop strategies to ensure that Metro, Tram, Customer Service Centre and other Service Provider contracts routinely achieve better than target levels of performance.
• Manage the Key Performance Requirements (KPR) Performance Regime that measures the effectiveness and the quality of the service delivered by Service Providers, including the satisfaction of the customers.
• Manage the development & implementation of performance management and reporting systems to ensure the systems are fully functioning, integrated with other railway systems and are fit for purpose.
• Ensure the overall consistency between the performance regimes of the operators, the regime of their subcontractors and the performance of systems.
• Establish and lead the Fault Attribution Procedures for Service Provider contracts in accordance to Contractual requirements.
• Establish, manage and deliver all internal and external reporting requirements within Service Delivery.
• Calculation and validation of KPRs regime data, outputs and submittal of Employer’s assessments.
• Coordination of Employer’s review panels (techno/commercial) for Initial Attribution Notices.
• Coordination of Attribution Board (techno/commercial).
• Recalculation and validation of KPRs following fault attribution outcome.
• Produce and update as necessary the suite of Qatar Rail processes and procedures in the day-to-day management of the performance management and reporting systems.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the performance management and reporting systems.
• Review, survey, assess, audit and validate with the relevant departments all Service Provider’s Key Performance Requirements during the revenue service period.
• Performs and carries out other duties as instructed / directed by the Performance Management Office Director.
• Review, assess, audit and validate all operational reports, including daily, periodic and monthly reports received from the Service Providers.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
2. At least 10 years’ Railway experience in Performance, Controls, or Commercial
3. Working knowledge of Control center operations, station operations, train operations, depo operations and service quality regimes.
Interested in the above role? Please send your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.trsstaffing.com.