Website Australian Embassy
Passports and Notarial Assistant
Australian Embassy Job Vacancy at Passports and Notarial Assistant in Qatar. Passports and Notarial Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Australian Embassy Job Vacancy at Passports and Notarial Assistant in Qatar
Passports and Notarial Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Passports and Notarial Assistant has publish a notification on www.qatar.embassy.gov.au career page for the recruitment of Australian Embassy Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Australian Embassy can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Passports and Notarial Assistant
|Name of Post
|QAR 9,438.00 per month
Passports and Notarial Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Title : Passports and Notarial Assistant
Agency : Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
Position number : DOHA003
Classification : LE3
Section : DFAT
Reports to (title) : Corporate Services Manager
Starting Salary : 9,438 QAR
About the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
The role of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is to advance the interests of Australia and Australians internationally. This involves strengthening Australia’s security, enhancing Australia’s prosperity, delivering an effective and high-quality overseas aid program, and helping Australian travellers and Australians overseas.
The department provides foreign, trade and development policy advice to the Australian Government. DFAT also works with other Australian government agencies to drive coordination of Australia’s pursuit of global, regional, and bilateral interests.
About the Position
The Passports and Notarial Assistant provides a range of services and advice to Australian citizens living and travelling in Qatar.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a full range of passport services, including client interviews to Australian citizens in accordance with the Australian Passport Act, and processing/issuing Emergency Passports.
- Provide a range of notarial acts and services and respond to routine passport and notarial enquiries from the public.
- Assist with the provision of general consular services and act as first point of contact for Australian citizens seeking consular advice.
- Maintain consular and passport records and statistics and undertake daily revenue reconciliations as required.
- Assist with the preparation of the Embassy’s consular and emergency planning function.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including the Australian Passports Office to ensure effective provision of passport and consular services for Australian citizens
- Maintain the calendar for post’s notarial appointment system and manage public holiday notifications
- Demonstrated knowledge or previous experience in delivering high quality client services.
- Strong capacity to exercise discretion and judgment.
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in both English and Arabic preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook and experience using financial management systems.
How to apply:
Submit your application to [email protected] with the following documents by Saturday 28th May 2023 at 12:00 AM midnight (Doha Time)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) outlining personal details, relevant work experience, educational qualifications, and skills (maximum Two pages)
- Contact details for Two referees, and
- A One-page statement of no more than 500 words outlining how your skills, experience and qualifications makes them the best person for the job.
- Successful candidates must obtain a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Qatar authorities.
To apply for this job please visit qatar.embassy.gov.au.