Website Baker Hughes Doha
Lead Control Engineer
Baker Hughes Doha Job Vacancy at Lead Control Engineer in Qatar
Lead Control Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Lead Control Engineer has publish a notification on www.bakerhughes.com career page for the recruitment of Baker Hughes Doha Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Baker Hughes Doha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Baker Hughes Doha|
|Name of Post||Lead Control Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 17,444.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Lead Control Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Are you a Control Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy creating innovative technical solutions?
Collaborate with others to build the best solutions for our business
Our Industrial & Energy Technology Business Segment provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Working on large scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly improve and innovate.
Partner with the best
As Lead Control Engineer within Plant and Module Engineering team, you will lead the design activities to deliver integrated control systems for new application projects in Carbon Capture and Monetization area. In addition, you will be involved also in high efficiency Combined Cycle Power Generation projects.
As Lead Control Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the Control and Instrumentation conceptual and basic design for the New Product Development projects in the Climate Technology Solutions (CTS) area providing support to other disciplines and project management
- Leading the development of basic, requisition and detail design of Balance Of Plant (BOP) automation system starting from contractual specifications, applicable codes and industry standards.
- Keeping assigned manhours and equipment cost budgets by managing engineering external agencies and equipment proper selection and specification.
- Supporting CTS Architect Engineers during Design To Inquiry phase and Application Engineers during bid phase to prepare innovative and reliable technical proposals.
- Collaborating with project team using technical and personal leadership skills.
- Attending technical and business reviews as presenter or reviewer.
- Participating meetings with Customers as per project need.
- Providing timely communications on significant issues or possible improvements;
- Participating to organization initiatives and company programs
- Supporting also site activities during plant commissioning and start up
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a degree in Electronic or Electrical/Energy Engineering
- Have relevant professional experience in a Control Engineer position
- Have Electrical and Control Supervision networks knowledge
- Have sound knowledge of Industrial Plant Control & Instrumentation Systems especially in Carbon Capture and Power Generation plants
- Have professional experience with Control systems HW and SW documentation: Control Architecture, I/O list, Functional Description, Flow Chart, Cause & Effects, Logic Diagrams
- Be Capable in Control / Safety Valves and Flow Elements sizing and selection
- Have good verbal and written skills, be fluent both in English and Italian and hold an EU passport
- Be able to work with multi-disciplined cross-functional teams in a global matrix environment
- Show problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Have knowledge of Energy Management System is considered a plus
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working remotely
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.