Website Baker Hughes
Service Delivery Coordinator
Baker Hughes Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Delivery Coordinator in Doha, Qatar. Service Delivery Coordinator Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Baker Hughes Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Delivery Coordinator in Doha, Qatar
Service Delivery Coordinator Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Service Delivery Coordinator has publish a notification on www.careers.bakerhughes.com career page for the recruitment of Baker Hughes Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Baker Hughes Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Service Delivery Coordinator|
|Name of Post||Baker Hughes Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||100474|
Service Delivery Coordinator Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Qualified in accordance with the Baker Hughes competency and training requirements.
- Knowledgeable with all aspects of directional well planning including types of directional well profiles, fundamental concepts of directional well planning, and good knowledge of directional drilling downhole tools.
- Knowledgeable with all available directional equipment, services, and resources.
- Proficient in Well Architect planning software and other software as directed by COMPANY based on the CONTRACT requirements.
- Capable of coordinating all required activities and possess strong analytical and technical skills.
- Fluent in the English language (i.e., speaking, reading, and writing)
- Proficient and knowledgeable with the Baker Hughes Quality Management System.
A senior Directional Driller/Engineer with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in providing DD/MWD/LWD Services including at least three (3) years of experience as a Directional Drilling Coordinator.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.