Website Barwa Qatar
Senior Officer Accounting
Barwa Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Officer Accounting in Qatar
Senior Officer Accounting Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Officer Accounting has publish a notification on www.barwa.com career page for the recruitment of Barwa Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Barwa Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Barwa Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Officer Accounting|
|Salary||QAR 10,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Officer Accounting Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Carry out core accounting processes to safeguard Barwa’s financial interests and ensure full compliance with accounting standards and internal policies as well as to deliver effective payroll service for all Barwa employees (staff and workers).
- Collect timely and comprehensive accounting information from various Barwa parties in order to promptly process financial claims. Rectify and certify expenses pertaining to Barwa’s employees to ensure accurate payment to the concerned as well as to safeguard Barwa’s financial position.
- Ensure timely payments – prepare invoices for payment, match invoices to paperwork, and obtain authorization in a timely manner. Also, ensure compliance with the contracts and Barwa policies and procedures and tax regulations.
- Carry out the data entry of all invoices related to expenses / accounts in order to keep Barwa’s financial system up to date and to carry out further analysis when needed.
- Process invoices, ensure proper account / cost centre back up and adherence to policy for authorization and schedule and prepare disbursements.
- Prepare journal vouchers to process current accounting entries, allocations and corrections.
- Assist in activities pertaining to collecting / reviewing Account Receivable and Account Payable to facilitate an efficient and prompt function of the Accounting Unit.
- Prepare monthly accounting schedule for closing purposes. Assist in monthly closings and journal entries in order to generate standardized accounting statements.
- Ensure fixed asset depreciation is posted through the system timely and accurately by running the depreciation in the system at every month end. Review and clear all asset clearing accounts and run mass addition in the system.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements to ensure the correctness of bank balances and timely clearance of reconciling items.
- Update and prepare timely and accurate reports – Daily Cash Report, Pending Payment Report, Reconciliation Report, Loans & Finance cost calculations etc.
- Prepare and consolidate financial reports
Review loans and finance cost calculation and accounting for derivatives and equity investments (AFS, HFT, Associates etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.barwa.com.qa.