Website BIMTEC Qatar
Projects Delivery Manager
BIMTEC Qatar Job Vacancy at Projects Delivery Manager in Qatar
Projects Delivery Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Projects Delivery Manager has publish a notification on www.bimtec-eng.com career page for the recruitment of BIMTEC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of BIMTEC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||BIMTEC Qatar|
|Name of Post||Projects Delivery Manager|
|Salary||QAR 7750.00-15200.00 a Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Projects Delivery Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Manage overall operations and responsible for the effective and successful management of productivity, quality control through the implementation of systems and business processes. Cross-functional support to other departments.
Core, Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead and maintain the Operation Standards, overlooking the department’s performance with relation to time, resources and quality dimensions.
- Develop holistic analysis and support to decision making based with executive management, based on the reports of its sub departments.
- Technical sales and product design leadership and presence in Clients, including but not limited to demonstrations, presentations and negotiations.
- Cross-functional support to remaining organization departments, including Marketing, Commercial, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement.
- Lead and develop relationships with clients and potential clients, including filtering client complains and managing conflicts.
- Definition of technical and quality standards and tools for production and coordination of information models.
- Preparation or support to prepare technical reports at projects level.
- Management of the overall project deliveries with various project managers for of different projects.
- Monitoring and assessment of the performance of projects, including time, quality and money.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Lead and align operations with Ideation, Vision, Environment and Execution
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Foster team building by motivating events to close the physical operation gap between operational units.
- Sponsor and disseminate an R&D and innovation culture across the department, defining a climate for overall success.
Mandatory: BSc in Engineering, Project Management
MS Office Suite , MS Project
Advanced Building Information Modelling, Design Thinking , Project Management, Portfolio Management, Technical Writing, Design Management
Accountability, Analytical and Logical Thinking, Assertiveness, Commitment, Communication, Diplomacy, Directing, Listening, Management, Negotiation, Organization, Technical Sales, Strategic Management, Stress Management.
Communication, Goal-Setting, Planning, Numeracy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Resilience.
To apply for this job please visit bimtec.bamboohr.com.