BOEING Qatar Job Vacancy at Fuel Technician in Qatar . Fuel Technician Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
BOEING Qatar Job Vacancy at Fuel Technician in Qatar
Fuel Technician Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Fuel Technician has publish a notification on www.boeing-me.com career page for the recruitment of BOEING Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of BOEING Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||BOEING Qatar|
|Name of Post||Fuel Technician|
|Salary||QAR 11,800.00 per year|
|Job Reference Number||185/39396830176|
Fuel Technician Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Service is seeking an F-15 Fuel Technician to assist in our maintenance efforts in Al Udeid Air Force Base, Qatar. This position is responsible for inspection, repair and maintenance and troubleshooting of aircraft fuel tanks and cells, and in-flight refueling systems. Complies with safety, fire, security, and housekeeping regulations.
This is a Long Term Assignment to Qatar for a minimum of 2 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided. Ability to meet International assignment health requirements required. If accompanied, family must also meet international assignment health requirements.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at Al Udeid Air Force Base, Qatar.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum of 1 year experience with fighter aircraft maintenance and or management.
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience on military fighter platforms (F-16, F-18, F-22, F-5, F-14, or F-15)
- Candidates should have Phase in-depth fighter experience as either APG, Engines, Avionics, E&E, or Aerospace Generation Equipment AGE
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
Typical Education/ Experience:
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. Relocation benefits will be provided only to the international assignment.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.