British Council Job Vacancy at Senior Account Manager Gulf in Qatar . Senior Account Manager Gulf Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
British Council Job Vacancy at Senior Account Manager Gulf in Qatar
Senior Account Manager Gulf Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Account Manager Gulf has publish a notification on www.britishcouncil.org career page for the recruitment of British Council Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of British Council can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||British Council|
|Name of Post||Senior Account Manager Gulf|
|Salary||QAR 12,500.00 Monthly|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Account Manager Gulf Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
The British Council’s English and Examinations Strategic Business Unit (E&E) includes a significant business client base. It is part of our commercial strategy moving forward for the evolving Corporate English Solutions (CES) division to professionalise and develop our approach and to grow this income stream.
CES Sales and Account Managers (SAMs) are responsible for a defined sales territory. This includes driving growth of corporate sales through new and existing accounts to achieve business targets and leading on sales strategy within their territory.
Key accountabilities include:
– Developing and implementing sales and commercial strategy for the corporate business stream within an assigned territory.
– Contributing to commercial planning and setting of income targets across business units.
– Developing prospect profiles for the territory and actively networking to engage target profiles.
– Managing Accounts (potentially up to and above GBP 1M) from Opportunity stage to Close, combining products from our English Language, Professional Skills and Assessment portfolio to achieve stretching targets.
– Managing the solution design process for the client by project managing across internal stakeholder groups, business units and geographies.
– Manage ongoing client relationships to ensure customer success and retain and grow income.
– Capturing and reporting insight around our corporate audience and our sales and marketing effectiveness.
Over 70% of our Adult students taking English training with the British Council are professional workers aged 25-39. The need to improve language levels, demonstrate workplace skills in English and obtain qualifications remains a priority for public and private sector employees globally. The British Council English division offers face to face, online and blended solutions to companies and organisations across our global network to help meet these needs.
The corporate sector has been one of the more resilient sectors in terms of continued demand for training since the onset of the pandemic. To better meet this demand, we have broadened our range of quality products and now provide a mix of possible solutions to clients in keeping with the changing demands of young professional workers and their employers.
Alongside the new portfolio of products, we are investing in prospecting tools and increased levels of targeted B2B marketing campaigns to improve levels of lead generation for our Sales and Account managers to oversee and close.
The SAM role will work closely with the other key corporate services related posts including the Business Development Executives and the operations/delivery focussed Corporate Services Officers. There will also be a need for regular interaction with Teaching Operations colleagues and members of the Academic and Customer Management teams to ensure high standards of delivery
Commercial strategy and planning
• Leads on sales strategy and implementation within the assigned territory, including market, industry, channel, and product selection.
• Informs regional strategy and income targets through data-driven insight.
• Collaborates with senior leadership to develop resourcing plans and budgets.
• Actively networks at events and other forums to engage prospects to raise awareness of the British Council’s Corporate Solutions portfolio.
• Develops a digital prospecting plan with Business Development Executives and manages their performance to drive sales through this channel
• Works with country and regional marketing teams to develop an annual marketing plan that helps achieve corporate sales targets.
Achieve sales targets
• Takes responsibility for ensuring regular action is taken across the territory to achieve sales targets, including working with stakeholders across business units to ensure their operations support this.
• Manages Accounts, potentially including some business critical accounts, from Opportunity through to Close.
• Ensure customer experience excellence by managing their own performance and those of others in the value chain.
• Manages the solution design process for the client by project managing across internal stakeholder groups, business units and geographies.
• Negotiates commercial contracts, within agreed margins where required.
• Manages B2B sales effectiveness within the assigned territory.
• Establishes and implements and account management strategy to maximise retention and income growth from existing clients.
• Manages customer success for B2B clients in the territory by working across by project managing across internal stakeholder groups, business units and geographies.
• Takes active steps to maintain ongoing relationships with corporate clients.
• Undertakes post-delivery evaluation with clients to identify areas of improvement and future opportunities.
Business data and intelligence
• Drives continuous improvement of our corporate business stream by providing regular, data-driven insight on sales, delivery, and retention.
• Captures and manages client data in CRM and other business systems.
• Manages CRM workflows that have been assigned.
Managing self and others
• Tasks and coordinates others (e.g. internal colleagues or external contractors/suppliers) to complete time-limited, straightforward activities, within established procedures, to ensure efficient delivery of services. Monitors task completion to agreed quality and time standards
About You (essential requirements for the role):
• 5+ years of customer management experience
• Familiarity with Salesforce or use of similar CRM
• Proficiency in Microsoft office programs
• Local language at C2 level for speaking and writing. English level at C1 speaking and writing
• University degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or discipline
• Sales related experience in large sectors (e.g financial services, media, pharmaceuticals tourism etc)
• Sales or Marketing qualifications
To apply for this job please visit careers.britishcouncil.org.