Website Brunel Qatar
Brunel Qatar Job Vacancy at Telecom Specialist in Doha, Qatar. Telecom Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Brunel Qatar Job Vacancy at Telecom Specialist in Doha, Qatar
Telecom Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Telecom Specialist has publish a notification on www.brunel.net..com career page for the recruitment of Brunel Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Brunel Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Telecom Specialist|
|Name of Post||Brunel Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||373600|
Telecom Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
About this role
- Ensure that the Contractor’s Telecom Topsides, Onshore Facilities (Offshore scope) Engineering, and Gas and MEG Pipeline designs comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the contractor to promote compliance;
- Plan and schedule the Telecom engineering deliverables to enable efficient project execution, ensuring technical alignment and compliance with Company operational policies, standards of business conduct and project management system;
- Supervises and ensures that the Contractor’s Functional Safety Topsides, Onshore Facilities (Offshore scope) Engineering and Pipeline designs comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the contractor to promote compliance;
- Participate to key design workshop and ensure that Functional Safety design recommendation are correctly implemented and actions closed before the end of EPCI (Lessons Learned, Value Engineering, HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, engineering criticality assessment, etc.);
- Supervises the Engineering interface between the Instrument, Control and Telecom of Topsides, Onshore Facilities (Offshore scope) and Pipeline engineering and the following teams: Operations, Drilling, Well Management, the Jacket, the pipelines from the topsides perspective, the Onshore Project Team;
- Supports Offshore Engineering Manager in monitoring the contractor’s progress on delivery of the required documents in the Telecom of Topsides and Pipeline disciplines;
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts with respect the disciplines involved in delivery of the Instrument Control and Telecoms related to Topsides and Pipelines Engineering, and ensures endorsement of Process Technical deviations to Company specifications when required;
- Ensure compliance with management of change procedures for changes in the contractors design or deviations from the company directives.
What you need to bring
- 15 years’ experience working in Telecom engineering, preferably in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry and having a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction and operations;
- Previous knowledge of Brownfield engineering and execution required;
- Bachelor Degree in Instrument Engineering or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.