Website Brunel Qatar
Infrastructure Division Manager
Brunel Qatar Job Vacancy at Infrastructure Division Manager in Doha, Qatar. Infrastructure Division Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Brunel Qatar Job Vacancy at Infrastructure Division Manager in Doha, Qatar
Infrastructure Division Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Infrastructure Division Manager has publish a notification on www.brunel.net..com career page for the recruitment of Brunel Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Brunel Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Infrastructure Division Manager|
|Name of Post||Brunel Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||373550|
Infrastructure Division Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
About this role
- Uphold safety performance of all site execution activities throughout the duration of project;
- To inspire safety commitment in employees and contractor teams via demonstration of safety leadership by example and ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, health and environmental procedures and policies (including company guidance’s) across the department and within Contractors’ organizations in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment and to deliver safe, secure and healthy Infrastructure facilities;
- Prior to EPC contracts awards, to prepare the EPC phase with a robust Camps & TCF design and construction strategy, approved by company and other stakeholders and in line with the technical proposals from the different bidders of the different EPC packages; to launch the required additional actions (engineering, procurement or construction) as required to support Bidders’ proposals;
- To participate in the Tendering evaluation of the different EPC packages by answering to clarifications related to Infrastructure (e.g. Initial accommodations, Pioneer Camps, Contractor Camps, Camps Utilities, TCF areas, potentially additional TCF and infrastructure works to support main EPC scope) as well as by providing inputs on the bidders’ evaluation process;
- To ensure all related engineering deliverables (FEED + detailed design), interfaces with and approvals from company and other asset owners and/or departments (e.g. Fire Life Safety, MOI Security), procured items (from Company, from Contractors, and from Subcontractors), and construction procedures are available and approved, on time to start Infrastructure construction without delay;
- To engage and support the EPC Contractors in the development of construction execution plans, method statements, and other relevant procedures. To ensure that work plans and scopes are aligned with company requirements and project strategies and that Contractors deliver on a safe, qualitative and timely execution of the Infrastructure facilities;
- To manage the PMT and to drive the EPC Contractors with regards to performance of construction activities, testing of the Infrastructure facilities, granting of hand-over and occupancy certificates, in consideration with QC and company requirements;
- To support planning team and EPC contractors in scheduling, organizing and reporting site activities in order to meet Infrastructure readiness schedule, identify slippages and implement required solutions without delay; to always ensure that Camps, Camps utilities and TCF areas are made ready and operational in line with the EPC Contractors’ mobilization schedules;
- To be accountable for the team’s results based on result-orientation, analysis capability and decision-making skills, while promoting team esprit de corps and cohesion, initiatives and confidence within the Infrastructure team and with Contractors;
- To work complex tasks up to completion with minimal supervision intervention.
What you need to bring
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognized university;
- 20 years’ broad experience oil and gas projects (engineering, submission & approvals with regulatory bodies, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning, completions and handover) with specific involvement in the construction and start-up of major infrastructure facilities (accommodation camps, WWTP, TCF etc.);
- 5 years’ experience in managerial role in onshore oil and gas projects;
- RLC working experience is preferred;
- Worldwide experience with Contractors and major Subcontractors, in particular those involved in the onshore construction of facilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.