Website Brunel Qatar
IT Technical Assistant
Brunel Qatar Job Vacancy at IT Technical Assistant in Qatar
IT Technical Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- IT Technical Assistant has publish a notification on www.brunel.net career page for the recruitment of Brunel Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Brunel Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|IT Technical Assistant
|QAR 3465.00 per month
IT Technical Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Provides technical administrative support to leadership and personnel within a dedicated department, division or section;
- To support Major Projects IT Division in day-to-day activity;
- Ensure governance to be complied within the nominated department and ensure confidentiality of information between various teams;
- Supporting IT Head and team members in administrative activities;
- Regular contact with Department Employees and other Groups and Departments Administrators;
- Facilitate the meeting as well as taking the minutes of the meeting.
- Maintains and handles database to maintain accuracy, quality checks and verifies reliability of sources information for the database;
- Prepares data in order to generate report charts and presentations. Identifies information processing problems and escalate to manager where applicable;
- Assist and complete daily management activities for the Department or Division Manager, including preparing agendas, drafting correspondence, typing, proofreading and organizing diary and calendar meetings;
- Provides support to all staff in order associated with logistics, overtime, gate-passes and other business related support;
- Support team in all documentation activities such as obtaining signature, sign off and filling;
- Following up with on Approvals;
- Establishes and works on documentation system to ensure proper storage and retrieval of required documents;
- Raising PR/PO/SES in SAP & Processing Invoices;
- Coordinating with other departments;
- Providing Admin/logistic support for holding/organizing departmental events, training sessions, meetings etc.
What you need to bring:
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in any discipline;
- 3+ years of experience in related position;
- Good Experience of MS Office suite;
- SAP working experience is required;
- Must be highly organized and have good oral and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work positively with Division Managers, Heads and Team Leads.
- 2 Years;
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.