Website CACI Qatar
Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst
CACI Qatar Job Vacancy at Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst in Qatar. Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
CACI Qatar Job Vacancy at Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst in Qatar
Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst has publish a notification on www.caci.com career page for the recruitment of CACI Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of CACI Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||CACI Qatar|
|Name of Post||Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst|
|Salary||QAR 9,450.00 Per month.|
|Job Reference Number||273780|
Mid-level All-source Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
More About the Role:
All Source Analysts use a variety of classified and unclassified databases, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify, assimilate, examine, interpret, and evaluate all-source information/intelligence to determine the nature, function, interrelationships, personalities, capabilities, and intent regarding the intelligence capabilities of foreign powers, international terrorists and other entities and activities of CI interest.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Associates Degree or four years of direct relevant intelligence analysis experience
- A minimum of four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent specialty codes such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 – Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, US Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF – 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst, 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Strong briefing skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
To apply for this job please visit careers.caci.com.