Website CAE Inc. Qatar
Simulator Technician III (m/f)
CAE Inc. Qatar Job Vacancy at Simulator Technician III (m/f) in Qatar
Simulator Technician III (m/f) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Simulator Technician III (m/f) has publish a notification on www.CAE Inc..qa career page for the recruitment of CAE Inc. Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of CAE Inc. Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||CAE Inc. Qatar|
|Name of Post||Simulator Technician III (m/f)|
|Salary||QAR 14,100.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Simulator Technician III (m/f) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
CAE is looking for a Simulator Technician III in Doha. In this role you will perform preventative maintenance tasks on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Diagnose and correct complex problems on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Utilize maintenance management system to record and track maintenance activities.
- Provide technical training for other technicians.
- Complete all designated training activities.
- Perform pre-flight and post flight on all simulators.
- Perform visual alignments.
- Assist Engineering Team with modifications, design changes, and software enhancements.
- Perform refurbishment and hardware modifications.
- Perform software changes to correct problems on the simulators and associated simulator
- Assist Group Lead in day-to-day operation of maintenance activities.
- Provide customer service support and address customer needs in a timely manner.
- Perform logistics duties, including parts received, repair, and testing/validation.
- Perform housekeeping functions to maintain the simulators as required.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent related training.
- Minimum of 5 years direct simulator experience with at least 3 years of relative simulator experience per assigned location.
- Proficiency with all types of test equipment.
- Proficiency with software diagnostics and utilities on at least 1 type of simulator.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis and research for hardware modifications and upgrades
RegularCAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cae.com.