Website CAE Qatar
Group Leader Technical Operations
CAE Qatar Job Vacancy at Group Leader Technical Operations in Qatar . Group Leader Technical Operations Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
CAE Qatar Job Vacancy at Group Leader Technical Operations in Qatar
Group Leader Technical Operations Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Group Leader Technical Operations has publish a notification on www.cae.com career page for the recruitment of CAE Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of CAE Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||CAE Qatar|
|Name of Post||Group Leader Technical Operations|
|Salary||QAR 8216.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||88399|
Group Leader Technical Operations Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Establish and maintain a strong and effective relationship with the customer and gain their trust and respect.
- Monitor simulator discrepancies and ensure that they are prioritized and corrected in a timely manner.
- Monitor and assure all simulators ready for training.
- Provides technical advice to customers and may be asked to conduct meetings with customers and/or regulatory agencies.
- Plan and coordinate daily activities and work assignments along with future projects in order to minimize customer impact; Identify and track recurring and potential system problems and confer with technical experts and colleagues to formulate working plans to alleviate problems
- Inspire a teamwork climate to accomplish and exceed customer expectations.
- Inform/communicate and delegate tasks and responsibilities with transparency and follow-up.
- Actively involved in recruiting, hiring and developing of staff to achieve departmental objectives (qualified devices, snag counts, reports, etc.)
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES & REPORTING:
- Coordinate schedules with technicians and assist in the generation of monthly schedules to provide sufficient coverage.
- Communicate to senior management all important and priority items that have arisen from the technical operation arising from either the simulator technicians or the customer.
- Generate and lead the annual performance reviews of the simulator technicians.
- Coordinate with any necessary personnel (CAE, vendors, etc.) to obtain parts and assistance to support operations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma in Electronics or Electrical or Aviation related field; and at least Eight (8) years direct simulator experience with at least Five (5) years on CAE equipment.
- At least Four (4) years of Managerial/Supervisory position in Simulator Technical support environment.
- Ability to make quality decisions and recommendations on technical aspects and pertaining to human resources issues.
- Proven ability to create and foster a teamwork climate in which people want to do their best and value the employees while ensuring the team remains fully engaged.
- Competence to motivate and develop direct reports; excellent leadership skills to steadfastly push self and others to reach and surpass expectations.
- Solid technical background (Hardware and Software) and familiarity with technical simulator issues on all different systems, specifically: motion, visual, avionics, hydraulics, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the customer to gain their trust and respect
- Highly Customer oriented and must be able to deal tactfully in sensitive situations
- Advanced understanding of Military Aviation training.
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in English.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work in a Defense & Security environment
- Domestic and international travel as required.
- Must be able to walk and/or climb stairs and ladder into a simulator or airplane cockpit.
To apply for this job please visit cae.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.