Website CAE Qatar
Simulator Support Specialist
CAE Qatar Job Vacancy at Simulator Support Specialist in Qatar . Simulator Support Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
CAE Qatar Job Vacancy at Simulator Support Specialist in Qatar
Simulator Support Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Simulator Support Specialist has publish a notification on www.cae.com career page for the recruitment of CAE Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of CAE Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||CAE Qatar|
|Name of Post||Simulator Support Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 14,100.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||89131-1|
Simulator Support Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Bachelor of Engineering with minimum of 10+ Years related experience on CAE technologies.
- Strong Knowledge of simulated systems and instruments/avionics interface including but not limited to SIM XXI, CAE R3 & R4 technology and 7000 XR.
- Strong Knowledge of motion EMM technologies.
- Strong Knowledge of Visual systems.
- Knowledge of CAE software and applications including but not limited to CAELIB, STARTEAM, Strive framework, Visual Systems, SIM XXI, Simfinity, Launchpad, ITMS.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and FORTRAN programming languages and scripting languages (Perl).
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools for Windows platform (Visual Studio 6.0 and higher).
- Self-motivated, dynamic, team player.
- Strong planning and organizational skill. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology.
- Demonstrate flexibility and strong project and assigned tasks ownership as well as ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Environment and PC hardware.
- Knowledge of simulated systems and the interface with Aircraft instruments and avionics.
- Good working knowledge of the following items: Operating system(s), Programming Language(s), Software and System Architecture, Software Development tools and utilities, Software configuration and Management Tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot & debug integrated systems.
- Good understanding of the relevant Configuration Management and Control process.
- Good knowledge of Flight Aerodynamics.
- Experience with Qualification Test Guide.
- Good knowledge of local and International Regulations (EASA), with demonstrated experience, as they pertain to Flight Simulation Training Devices.
As a Simulator Support Specialist, you will be responsible for activities in the following areas:
- Be the point of contact for any complex related technical matter ( software & hardware) for all Simulators.
- Support AOGs.
- Define and Manage Simulator Configuration Control.
- Participate in project reviews as required, review systems architecture to help ensure it meets requirements of project & lead s/w integration of the project.
- Lead and offer technical S/W & H/W support to other support engineers.
- Ensure proper communication within the team regarding simulator status and problems found.
- Debug, Identify and participate actively in solving Software/Hardware problems, Implement fixes (Local and from CAE Mtl) on all simulators.
- Short-term dispatch on AOG situation.
- Will be involved in analysis, review and acceptance of Current & Initial Master QTGs for Simulators.
- Support the recurrent running of Qualification Test Guide (QTG) & Simulator Flight Test Schedule (SFTS).
- Manage Authorities reports for ALL simulators.
- Correct QTG related deficiencies & Implement.
- As applicable, be the main point of contact to the relevant Authorities for all QTG related issues for all simulators.
- Support Service Level Agreement within the Middle-East region.
- Flexible working hours to fit simulator availability. Off the roster, weekday shifts mainly. Possible Roster shift work on temporary basis to replace vacation or sickness leaves when required.
- Interact with customers, other engineers, Authorities and air crews.
- Regional and International Travel may be required to support other TCOPS location.
To apply for this job please visit cae.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.