Website Canon Qatar
Canon Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Manager in Qatar
Service Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Service Manager has publish a notification on www.in.canon.com career page for the recruitment of Canon Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Canon Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Canon Qatar|
|Name of Post||Service Manager|
|Salary||QAR 16,400.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Service Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
As a Service Manager, you play a vital part in managing all service operational and financial performance, reviewing results versus budgets and last year achievement on a monthly basis, analysing and presenting to Operations Manager.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Daily management of the after-sales service Dept in the country to ensure overall product performance, team performance and customer satisfaction
- Create the yearly budget of the department in terms of revenue, cost of sales, gross and net profits, review the results versus budgets and last year on monthly basis, analyse the performance and present.
- Deliver the Mid Term Plan (MTP) for Service via your team
- Forecast and oversee the budgeting for service with specific responsibility for Sales, GP, Expense Control, PandLand A/R Control
- Ensure correct use of the company’s processes and propose improvements when appropriate. Improve process performance, especially related to field reporting
- Set, measure and monitor the KPIs of the Individuals in service Dept on monthly basis.
- Oversee and monitor the setting of forecasts, mid-month estimates, payment and stock management in coordination.
- Control the aging of spare parts by doing smart forecasting to protect service profitability
- Share intelligence and market knowledge
- Track competition and market developments to proactively adapt the plans and strategy
- Ensure effective and efficient allocation of resources to achieve the budget
- Analyse trends and results
- Provide month end service report applicable information
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction based on canon set standards by delivering first class services via a trained and skilful team and maintaining high ratios of first-time-fix, uptimes, and improving of engineers’ car kits
- Visit customers and prospects to solve service business issues and explore new business opportunities.
- To participate periodically in central project teams tackling more complex and strategic business issues.
- Plan and execute required training plan for the team,
- Manage resources to ensure the availability of the right quality and quantity of resources. Work closely with HR to ensure a professional working relationship is maintained, and that local operational needs are balanced to the needs of the business
- Oversee and monitor all market research and Analysis related service activities to ensure that budgets are used appropriately and are in line with strategy and objectives.
- Communicate the Canon Strategy and message to service team to convey a unified message to the external world
- Contribute towards the synergy between Marketing, Service and Sales departments to ensure coordinated planning and execution of all department plans and initiatives
- Always review direct competition and ensure complete awareness by all service team of competitor’s activities
- Management of service team
- Interview and hiring of new competent employees
- Providing smooth induction along with HR
- Identifying trainings to upskills staff along with HR
- Regularly evaluate employees to determine how well they are fulfilling their job and whether they are meeting company standards for professionalism, attendance, and work performance.
- Supervise all staff members to determine how well they function in their jobs on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintains the service staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Provide coaching where necessary
- Responsible for agreeing KPIs, objectives, budget for the team
What we ask
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of GCC market is required – Specific to Qatar
- Valid QID & Driving License
- Arabic Speaking (Preferred)
- Experience of heading a service function within a multi-national for at least 10 years
- Knowledge of local region
- Previous proven experience of developing departmental and organizational strategies in line with the overall company objectives
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, Email and Internet
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment
- Ability to think of issues from all perspectives and act according to the best option
- Willingness to make unpopular decisions when required
- A very high level of accuracy when dealing with figures
- Ability to meet deadlines and flexibility to deal with changing requirements
- Strategic and innovative thinking to influence and change ways of working to improve or grow business performance andmaximise our margins, creating value add solutions
You will need
- Ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to clients via the service team
- dynamic and a ‘finisher’ with an eye for detail and the ability to drive through solutions
- Strong commercial orientation with broad business understandingand skills, equipped with a sharp intellect in order to focus on key issues with an attention to detailand accuracy of information
- Leading People
- Drive for Results
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.