Website Carnegie Mellon University Qatar
Program Director of Student Engagement
Carnegie Mellon University Qatar Job Vacancy at Program Director of Student Engagement in Qatar
Program Director of Student Engagement Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Program Director of Student Engagement has publish a notification on www.cmu.edu career page for the recruitment of Carnegie Mellon University Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Carnegie Mellon University Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Carnegie Mellon University Qatar|
|Name of Post||Program Director of Student Engagement|
|Salary||QAR 40500.00-78000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Program Director of Student Engagement Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Program Director of Student Engagement
Posted 7 Days Ago
job requisition id
Opening in 2004, Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar is part of a reciprocal effort with the Qatar Foundation to bring excellent American educational undergraduate programs to the Middle East. The foundation of CMU Qatar’s success is the extraordinary faculty and staff who work here. By bringing together a diverse group of people, we have benefited from the differing skill sets, experiences, and perspectives that each person brings.
We are seeking applicants for the position of the Program Director of Student Engagement in our Student Affairs in our Qatar Campus.
The Program Director of Student Engagement is engaged with all aspects of student engagement and plays a pivotal role in ensuring overall quality of the total student experience. The position works closely with liaisons in the departments as well as with other campus functions to ensure that student services are consistent and coordinated across programs. The position will engage with student service offices, the registrar, health services, and other relevant functions in central administration as needed to deliver a high level of student support.
Core Responsibilities include;
1. Administrative responsibilities
a. Program assessment
b. Responding to emails
c. Expense management
d. Coordinate logistics and advertising for events and programs
e. Community Standards and Integrity
2. Maintain and update student records in Maxient, and consult with Office of Community
Standards on policy clarification and case consultation as needed.
3. Informative conversations with students
a. Around academic integrity and community standards policies
b. Academic integrity meetings for first-time and multiple violations
c. Case consultations with faculty,
d. Present workshops for faculty to support integrity education and policy awareness.
e. Trainings for ARB/UDC board members
f. Coordinate and manage all hearing processes and resolutions4. Individual and group advising to support student engagement across the undergraduate experience.
5. Facilitate the ideation and execution of Tartan Initiatives (independent student initiatives). Develop, coordinate and implement programs, workshops and events that promote student engagement initiatives (Tartan’s initiatives, women’s initiatives and other identity development areas of student engagement).
6. Responsible for the development of a comprehensive leadership development program for emerging and experienced leaders that supports their growth, development and skill building across the span of the undergraduate experience.
7. Spearhead the development of university-wide legacy programs and multiversity initiatives (Tarnival, Tartans Got Talents, International Night, Backyard Battle, Faculty/Staff vs Students Sports game, and more) Collaborate with campus and Education City stakeholders for the successful execution of large scale, complex events open to the CMU Q and broader community. Includes fiscal management, work with vendors and Qatar Foundation as well as CMUQ resources include Facilities, Finance, IT, Security and UCO.
8. Serve on university wide Events Committees as the Student Affairs representative and advocate for students, including university events coordination committee with broad stakeholders including the Dean Office, Facilities, IT, Marketing Public Relations, and others.
9. Support students (individually and groups) with the development of skills related to the management of personal, social, and/or academic development.
10. Provide student support and refer to campus partners (CAPS, academic advisor, etc.) to support academic success and personal development.
11. Service and Community contribution: Committee work and other campus contributions as assigned
To apply for this job please visit cmu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.