Website Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers
Thai Restaurant Waitress
Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers Job Vacancy at Thai Restaurant Waitress in Doha. Thai Restaurant Waitress Jobs 2023 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers Job Vacancy at Thai Restaurant Waitress in Doha
Thai Restaurant Waitress Jobs 2023 in Doha:- Thai Restaurant Waitress has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Centara Hotels & Resorts Careers|
|Name of Post||Thai Restaurant Waitress|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Thai Restaurant Waitress Jobs in Doha 2023 Full Job Descripation
Ensure that each guest is greeted and served promptly in accordance with the hotel policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To run courteous and efficient service operations.
- To supervise the service rendered to clients and make sure that it reaches high standard and in accordance with the Management’s instructions.
- To strive to increase sales and push the sales of the restaurant’s stagnant menu items.
- To accept guests’ complaints, be a good listener, solve such complaints in the most diplomatic way and report to the Management.
- To cooperate with the Kitchen and Beverage staff in order to obtain a fine presentation of food and beverage. To revert unnecessary delay of service.
- To make sure that all drinks and food dishes are in accordance with restaurant menu and list, properly presented, hot/iced at appropriate temperature, as per logical conclusion, before being served.
- To ensure that the staff serve food and beverage correctly to satisfy the guests.
- Receive the guests by giving a warm, friendly greeting and accompanying the guest to the table.
- To check the daily restaurant preparation, laying of tables, cleanliness and the availability of chinaware, crockery, cutlery and glasses, the personal cleanliness and appearance of each individual employee.
- Adhere to food and beverage hygienic regulations.
- To make requisitions, obtain authorization and delivery of correct items needed for his outlet.
- To perform all assigned duties in an efficient and technically correct manner follow the Management policy, house rules and regulations, orders, or superiors, adhere to procedures of the training manual and achieving a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
- To perform any other duties set by hotel policies, management or his/her direct supervisor which are not included here.
- Thai nationals preferred for the Thai Restaurant
- Positive attitude and good English communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Previous experience in similar role
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.