Website Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha Qatar
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Executive Chef in Qatar. Executive Chef Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Executive Chef in Qatar
Executive Chef Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Executive Chef has publish a notification on www.centarahotelsresorts.com career page for the recruitment of Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha Qatar|
|Name of Post||Executive Chef|
|Salary||QAR 8,199.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Executive Chef Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for professional staffing within the limits of the staffing guide.
- Controls costs in aspects to purchasing, storing, production, waste etc.
- Constantly creates new products and maintains high standards.
- Ensures adherence to minimum standards.
- Consults and advises the banquet manager in regard to banquet activities.
- Consults and advises Chief Engineer on all matters pertaining to maintenance of the food production department.
- Works closely with F&B cost controller in regard to food cost, storing, issuing etc.
- Liaises with Purchasing Manager in regard to purchases of high-quality products.
- Is actively involved in menu planning, considering popularity and variety of dishes in accordance with market conditions.
- Prepares standard recipes for all menu items.
- Meets with banquet office daily in regard to banquet activities and requirements.
- Supervises receiving of food items with an emphasis on quality checking.
- Sets up training programme for all kitchen personnel and teaches constantly.
- Sets up training programme for receiving personnel.
- Inspects storerooms, refrigerators and freezers daily to ensure no waste.
- Enforces established policies and procedures.
- Constantly creates new dishes, with emphasis on involved in new buffet set ups for various theme parties.
- Checks all areas assigned to him in regard to sanitation and hygiene to prevent contamination of any kind.
- Is well informed of the local health codes.
- Ensures professional performances through: 1- Inspects cooks in regard to food preparation; 2- Checks on portion sizes according to standard recipes; 3- Check on food garnishes; 4- Constantly teaches cooks in the fine points of cooking; 5- Evaluates overall performance.
- Maintains and checks all records, reports and other administrative work.
- Develops contacts with suppliers and checks out their operations to ensure reliability and consistency.
- F&B Departmental accountability.
- Preferably locally available candidates
- Able to join immediately
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as Executive Chef in a Hotel of similar size or Executive Sous Chef within a large hotel F&B complex
- Knowledge of progressive Indian and Thai cuisine is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or any related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices, occupational health and safety standards
- Certified in HACCP and/or ISO 22000
- Work experience in at least one of the following countries in the Middle East: UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
To apply for this job please visit www.centarahotelsresorts.com.