Website Century Hotel Qatar
Assistant Front Office Manager
Century Hotel Qatar Job Vacancy at Assistant Front Office Manager in Qatar
Assistant Front Office Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Assistant Front Office Manager has publish a notification on www.centuryhoteldoha.com career page for the recruitment of Century Hotel Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Century Hotel Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Century Hotel Qatar|
|Name of Post||Assistant Front Office Manager|
|Salary||QAR 8,506.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Assistant Front Office Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Assistant Front Office Manager
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Observes performance and encourages improvement. Interviews, selects, trains,
- supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers disciplinary procedures for front office
- staff. Monitors lobby traffic and makes staffing adjustments as required. Manages all scheduling and training programs of the Magic Guest agents, Front Desk, and Guest Relations staff.
- Interacts positively with guests and takes action to resolve problems to the
- satisfaction of parties involved. Uses guest name in a natural manner to ensure warm
- and personalized service. Implements resolutions by using discretion and judgment.
- Reviews VIP reservations and ensures proper handling of VIPs and groups, administers
- amenity orders, and resumes for incoming guests. Updates system by inputting
- inventory and non-inventory groups. Monitors special reservation requests handling
- and oversees rate changes on in-house guests.
Computes daily payroll, schedules, and other reports. Analyzes data and makes decisions based on prior experiences and knowledge of circumstances to prepare daily and weekly forecast of expected arrivals and departures. Partners with Finance department to address credit challenges. Develops individual and team agendas focusing on operational efficiency, quality improvement and/ or financial benefits. Acts as a department representative to all other departments and contacts in the absence of the department head.
Plans, presents and implements training modules and supporting components to ensure all front office team members are kept up with latest customer service techniques and tools. Monitors training and team member’s progresses to ensure Century Hotel Doha’s standards are implemented and followed on a daily basis. Interacts positively with team members to foster team spirit and loyalty. Seeks opportunities to ensure customer loyalty. Prepares team for Mystery Shops and achieves a “green” score.
Communicates hotel information with management and staff to provide seamless service. Conducts pre-shifts meetings; communicates openly with the Director of Operations on changes within the department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 3-4 Star Hotel: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit centuryhoteldoha.com.